Taking place on the 6th and 7th April 2016 at Kap Europa, Frankfurt, the free to attend conference and exhibition will feature 3 individual tracks focusing on the IOT ecosystem and smart society; Smart Home Summit, Smart Cities Summit and the Industrial Internet Summit.
Over 80 Leading speakers will include:
- Piet Coelewij, Managing Director, Sonos
- Steve Moore, Connected Home Director, Dixons Carphone
- Bram Sieben, Strategist Smart City, City of Amsterdam
- Werner Spec, Mayor, City of Ludwigsburg
- Gustaf Landahl, Head of Departments, City of Stockholm
- Josep-Ramon Ferrer Escoda, Former Smart City Director, Barcelona City Council
- Hayri Baracli, Secretary General, Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
- Ina Homeier, Head of Smart City Unit, City of Vienna
- Holger Pietzsch, Head of Marketing & IOT Solutions, Caterpillar
- Juha Pankakoski, Chief Digital Officer and CIO, Konecranes
- Dr Joerg Liebe, CIO, Lufthansa Systems
- Thomas Werft, IOT Specialist, Continental
- Klaus Bauer, Head of Technology Development, Trumpf
- Lasse Eriksson, VP Digitalization, Cargotec Corporation
- Gabriel Wetzel, Vice President Internet of Things & Smart City, Bosch Software Innovations
An innovative, interactive agenda will be made up of keynote talks, roundtable discussions, pecha kucha speed sessions and panel debates.
The 3 leading summits are co-located with a joint networking exhibition for 20 companies demonstrating their products and services. Attendees will benefit from in-depth discussion and content over 2 information-packed days.
Sponsors of the event include D-Link, Alloy, eQ-3, Allied Telesis, OPC Foundation, Ayla Networks, Mivatek, Panasonic, Bosch, SAP, Lemonbeat, National Instruments, Develco and Phytec.
For more information about the Smart Summit – Frankfurt, plase visit www.frankfurt.smartsummit.net