Jon Werner, Innovation Explorer at Adidas, will speak at the upcoming IEEE Computer Society Rock Stars of Wearables on September 23rd, 2015, in Austin TX.
Werner, a member of the Digital Sports team at Adidas working with strategic partners, external third party developers, future mobile and wearable experiences, is always searching for the next big thing at the intersection of sports and technology. At the Rock Stars of Wearables, he will discuss the impact of measurement in wearables applications and its relationship with establishing positive behavior change.
Registrants can still take advantage of Early Bird pricing and register for $299, a 40% discount off the regular price. IEEE Computer Society member, student, and team pricing are also available. To register, visit: http://www.computer.org/wearables.
Other top leaders who will be presenting at Rock Stars of Wearables include:
- Luis Felipe Rincon, CEO, Wearables.com – Panel Moderator
- Mike Bell, VP and GM New Devices Group, Intel
- Pankaj Kedia, Sr. Director & Business Lead, Smart Wearables, Qualcomm
- Jennifer Darmour, Director, Chrono Therapeutics
- Dr. Steven LeBoeuf, President, Valencell, Inc.
- Tom Emrich, Founder, We Are Wearables
These Wearables experts will share insights on topics including:
- What technologies are needed for wearables?
- What markets are emerging?
- How can you deal with the wearables data deluge?
- How are wearables changing healthcare?
- How are wearables becoming part of enterprise solutions?
About IEEE Computer Society
IEEE Computer Society is the world’s leading membership organization for professionals in all aspects of modern computing – from cloud to big data, security to mobile, robotics to software defined systems, wearables to IoT. A true community for technology leaders, Computer Society provides resources to keep its members current in technology and moving forward in their professions – publications, a renowned digital library, a vast program of conferences, technical committees, and much more. The Computer Society also serves the profession at large through establishment of standards, professional qualifications and certifications, training and education programs , events on leading-edge technologies, conference publishing, and a wealth of other services and programs focused on advancing the science and art of computing.