Aerohive Networks announced its participation at the NetEvents Global Summit, taking place September 21-22 in Silicon Valley. Aerohive’s Strategic Marketing Director, Milind Pansare, will be participating in two panel discussions on the Internet of Things (IoT).
Aerohive’s Participation At-A-Glance:
- Who: Milind Pansare, strategic marketing director, Aerohive Networkts
- What: Conference Debate Session IV, Moderated by Tam Dell’Oro, Founder & President, Dell’Oro Group – Let’s Redifine the Internet of Things – IoT Means Internet of Profits! Here’s How Enterprises Can Tap Into This Shiny New Goldmine. Panelists will discuss:
- How to take advantage of everything the IoT represents in order to improve business efficiency and competitiveness
- How the IoT will make money, save money and open up new opportunities
- How enterprises, governments, and other organizations can use the IoT to reinvent their operations and transform into the future
- What: Conference Debate Session VI, Moderated by Sathya Atreyam, Research Manager Worldwide—Wireless Network Infrastructure, IDC – The Internet of Things Is Blowing Up Everything – Service Providers, Carriers and the Cloud Industry Must Keep Calm and Carry On. Panelists will discuss:
- How the IoT will affect wireless end-point connectivity, edge traffic management, the network core, internetwork interoperability, quality of service, security and privacy, service level agreements, service elasticity, and even business/operations support systems
- When: Conference Debate Session IV: Wednesday, September 21 from 11:20 am – 11:50 am PST; Conference Debate Session VI: Thursday, September 22 from 9:55 am – 10:25 am PST.
- Where: The Mountain Winery in Saratoga, Calif.
For more information, please visit www.aerohive.com.