What: ARM and the ARM® Connected Community are showcasing how the ecosystem’s technology is driving innovation across the industry: from sensors to servers, including smartphones, tablets, enterprise infrastructure and the Internet of Things.
Where: Design Automation Conference at Moscone Center, 747 Howard Street, San Francisco.
- ARM Connected Community Partner Pavilion and Theater (booth #2001)
- ARM Exhibit and Demonstrations (booth #2007)
When: June 1-5, 2014
Why: Attendees can learn how ARM works with the ARM Connected Community to enable leading semiconductor vendors and OEMs with optimized ARM-based system-on-chips (SoCs) for a wide range of applications. Our experts will be on hand to discuss and demonstrate the latest ARM technology.
ARM Connected Community Partner Pavilion
- Product demonstrations and presentations from 16 ARM Connected Community Partners including: ANSYS, Arteris, ASTC/VLAB Works, Cadence Design Systems, Carbon Design Systems, Imperas Software, Lauterbach, Memoir Systems, Mentor Graphics, NetSpeed Systems, Rambus, Sonics, Space Codesign Systems, Synopsys, TSSI and Zocalo. To view the location of the pavilion, go to: https://dac.com/content/arm-connected-community-pavilion
- A program of presentations from ARM and its partners addressing today’s most challenging design issues and trends. To view the theater schedule, go to: http://www.arm.com/about/events/dac-2014.php
ARM at DAC
- ARM experts will present in over 30 technical sessions, panels and events during the conference
- Dr. Dipesh Patel, executive vice president and general manager, physical design group at ARM, will provide a Visionary Talk on Thursday, June 5
- ARM Accredited Engineer Program and ARM Connected Community demonstrations
- ARM Technology Demonstrations:
- ARM Cortex®-M prototyping solution for the embedded systems market
- ARM POP™ IP to accelerate SoC design cycles, along with physical IP platforms to support advanced process nodes including 16-nanometer (nm) FinFET and 28HPM
- ARM low power 55/40nm Physical IP platforms for IoT applications
- Fast Models to simplify SoC development using instruction accurate models for ARM processor-based platforms
The ARM Connected Community Step Challenge at DAC
ARM-based processors power most of today’s wearables and IoT devices, including the Fitbit. ARM and its partners will be taking part in a Fitbit Step Challenge during the conference. Follow the leaders on the ARM Connected Community and on ARM Social Media under the hashtag #ARMStepChallenge.
ARM is at the heart of the world’s most advanced digital products. Our technology enables the creation of new markets and transformation of industries and society. We design scalable, energy efficient-processors and related technologies to deliver the intelligence in applications ranging from sensors to servers, including smartphones, tablets, enterprise infrastructure and the Internet of Things.
Our innovative technology is licensed by ARM Partners who have shipped more than 50 billion System on Chip (SoCs) containing our intellectual property since the company began in 1990. Together with our Connected Community, we are breaking down barriers to innovation for developers, designers and engineers, ensuring a fast, reliable route to market for leading electronics companies. Learn more and join the conversation at http://community.arm.com.
ARM and Cortex are registered trademarks of ARM Limited (or its subsidiaries) in the EU and/or elsewhere. POP is a trademark of ARM Limited (or its subsidiaries) in the EU and/or elsewhere. All rights reserved. All other brands or product names are the property of their respective holders.