Axiros announced a number of new customers, partnerships, and initiatives as it drives forward its Internet of Things and device management platforms across the globe.
Following is a recap of the last six months of milestones and highlights for Axiros.
New Customers & Partnerships
- Exito in Columbia (IoT for retail)
- Vodafone Italy (Extended adoption of Axiros’ Wi-Fi analysis & diagnostics solution)
- BT Italy (TR-069 ACS)
- Swisscom (Enterprise VOIP with AXESS.ACS)
- COX Communications (Management of the customer experience for triple-play)
- Centralite (Smart Home)
- Latvian Mobile Telephone (TR-069 ACS)
- Linkem (QoE /QoS management for the LTE network)
- VTR of Chile (E2E management for next-generation STB)
- Telenor (Enterprise ACS)
- Comdate in Australia
- Ellipsiz in Taiwan
Axiros has also seen major growth of the hosted customer base from the Hosting Centers in Switzerland, the USA and South Africa.
- Axiros has strengthened its professional service team and customer support with a 9% headcount growth worldwide, plus it continues to search for talent in all of its global offices
- The company has operated for more than 14 years, or 58 quarters in row, with positive profitability
- Axiros now has more than 200 paying customers worldwide, with more than 222 deployed productive solution platforms around the globe
- 51% of the company’s total customers are outside of EMEA
- Finally, Axiros recently announced the opening of its services headquarters for North America in Atlanta, in addition to its existing sales operations which is already established in Boston
A Sneak Preview of Axiros AXC 1.0
Axiros is introducing AXC 1.0 as it enters the competition for container-based Cloud platforms, extending all of the capabilities already present in Axiros’ award winning AXESS, AXTRACT and AXPERIENCE products: dynamic API management, data modeling, data driven GUI. In addition, AXC will offer continuous integration capabilities, including the key operational requirements identified by our service provider customers as necessary for successful deployment of their businesses: behavioral testing, horizontal and vertical scalability, role-based security and multi-tenancy. Stay tuned for more information on AXC 1.0.
Bringing Big Data to Service Providers: AXTRACT 2.3
With the increasing need for Big Data analytics, Axiros’ AXTRACT 2.3 takes a major step forward by providing native integration with two leading data mining platforms, effectively enabling service providers to be even more successful understanding their data. Some of the AXTRACT deployments are generating up to 30 billion data points per day, and the new Big Data features in AXTRACT enable use cases which allow deep inspection and machine learning to improve customer experience and deliver an even better insight for root cause analysis.
- Broadband World Forum 2015, London – Exhibitor & Sponsor plus co-located in Broadband Forum Interoperability Pavilion & IoT Partnership Pavilion
- Asia M2M / IoT Business Platform – CEO Speech, Exhibitor & Sponsor
- SMART HOME WORLD – CSO Speech
- ANGA.COM 2015 – Exhibitor with AND Solutions
- Webinar: TR-069 and the Road to the Smart Home (Ovum/Broadband Forum)
- Broadband Asia, Singapore – CSO Speech
As further proof to Axiros’ leadership in the IoT market, it was also recently recognized as one of five global 2015 Cool Vendors in IoT by Gartner, CIOReview chose Axiros as one of its 20 Most Promising M2M Solution Suppliers, and Axiros is shortlisted for the Broadband World Forum Awards for The Most Innovative Internet of Things Solution Award.
For more information about Axiros or its IoT products, please visit the company’s website.
The Axiros AXvantage: Any protocol, any thing, any service – at any time. As a recognized leader in TR-069 and device management, Axiros successfully transitioned into the Internet of Things, and was recently awarded as a 2015 Gartner Cool Vendor in IoT and a CIOReview selection for Top 20 M2M Solution Providers. Axiros now provides software solutions and platforms to service providers and equipment manufacturers worldwide to manage and IoT-ize devices. By offering open, scalable, and modular device and service management solutions for fixed and mobile networks, Axiros solutions have been adopted by nearly 200 of the world’s telecom service providers and operators and an increasing number of OEMs. Axiros manages the bridge between information technology and operations technology, allowing for complete IT/OT integration. Distinguished by domain expertise and innovation, coupled with best-in-class software design, Axiros uniquely delivers the robust management capabilities and solutions its customers need today and in the future as the demand and complexity associated with new services grows.
Founded in 2002, Axiros has sales and service offices located in Aarau, Boston, Lisbon, Milan, Sao Paolo, Singapore and development centers in Germany and Russia – so as needs change, Axiros will always be close by to deliver. http://www.axiros.com