Axiros, the technology leader in device management, TR-069, and IoT solutions for service providers, enterprises, and OEMs, has announced that due to strong global growth and major customer wins, 2016 showed major successes and a turning point in IoT roll-outs.
SaaS and Cloud applications took the center stage with retail and smart home market growth. After successfully introducing several new products in late 2015, attention grew in 2016 for the entire Axiros product portfolio, including OSS, NFV, and SaaS. In particular, Axiros’ announcements of a major upgrade to its TR-069 Device Management Protocol Stack (AXACT 3.0), Lua support, and a new QoE DSL CPE Monitoring and Diagnostics Solution, AXTRACT 2.4, brought attention to the company’s flagship products.
New Customers & Partnerships:
Axiros is pleased to announce dozens of new customers and partnerships for its device and service management products this year, with several big deals slated for early 2017. Recent notable additions include:
Furukawa Industrial S.A.
107082 Telecom, S.L.
Wittenberg net GmbH
Energie AG Oberösterreich Data GmbH
DEVK Deutsche Eisenbahn Versicherung Lebensversicherungsverein a. G.
Daten- und Telekommunikations- GmgH Dessau
BT (Germany) GmbH & Co oHG
- The company has achieved continuous profitability over a span of 15 years – 60 quarters
- Axiros now has more than 230 paying customers worldwide, with more than 270 active solution platforms around the globe
- Axiros has strengthened its development and customer support teams with an 8% headcount growth worldwide, while it continues to search for additional talent in all of its global offices
- The company saw 35% revenue growth rate this year alone, and projects same grow rate for 2017 taking advantage of the recently released new version of the IoT Platform AXPERIENCE
- Growth is truly global; 54% of the company’s total customers are now outside of EMEA, with the largest growth in the Americas where Axiros has added new customers including Cox, WOW and LATAM operators
Axiros has been extremely active in many worldwide events. Following is a list of Axiros’ events in 2016 to date:
- Cable Congress 2016 – Management Solutions for MSOs
- Broadband Latin America 2016 – Internet of Things Solutions for Smart Home and Retail Operations
- ANGACOM 2016 – Cloud IoT Solutions
- Asia Internet of Things Business Platform – IoT Management Solutions
- CommunicAsia – IoT Success Stories in Smart Home and Retail Operations
- ABRINT 2016 – Cloud and IoT Solutions for Smart Home and Retail Operations
- Quadrato della Radio – Delivering the Smart Home: Technology Tools & Process Improvement
- 5G LTE ASIA 2016 – Internet of Things for Next-Generation Connectivity
- Broadband WORLDFORUM 2016 – Internet of Things and SaaS Management
- Internet of Things World Europe – Convergence of IoT Lifecycle, Identity and Security
Gartner highlighted Axiros in two of its recent IoT reports:
- Top 10 IoT Technology for 2017-2018
- Market Guide for IoT Platforms
- Market Guide for IoT Integration (free copy available here)
Axiros also reaffirmed its strong presence in industry forums and groups, including the Broadband Forum, RDK, BREKO, BUGLAS, DLMS User Association, and TM Forum.
To find out more, please visit www.axiros.com.