Internet of Things World, the world’s largest and most comprehensive IoT event, announced Internet of Things World 2016, now in its third year, which will take place May 10-12 at the Santa Clara Convention Center. This premier Internet of Things event is the only conference to bring CxO-level executives committed to developing IoT solutions, together with the enterprises, businesses and manufacturers who are looking to implement and maximize this connected technology. The event will cover trending topics including smart cities, Industrial IoT, connected healthcare and wearable technology alongside key horizontal themes such as security, analytics and IoT architecture.
Internet of Things World 2016 is expecting over 10,000 attendees, 350 speakers, 200 exhibitors and 150 IoT startups. Internet of Things World is co-located with AppsWorld North America, Future Connected Cars and Wearable World Congress, covering the entire IoT industry in one event.
This year’s conference speakers include:
- Uwe Higgen, Head of Group Technology Office USA, BMW
- Arlette Hart, CISO, FBI
- Kash Kapadia, Vice President and General Manager for Digital Health, Stanford Health Care
- Scott Harkins, Vice President, Honeywell Connected Home
- Warren Kay, VP Advertising, Under Armour
- Wallace Wu, Vice President of Software & Products, Misfit Wearables
- Kathleen McLean, SVP & Chief Information Officer, ADT
“The Internet of Things is made up of transformative technology – touching nearly every industry in today’s world,” said Gavin Whitechurch, Founder of Internet of Things World. “We started Internet of Things World to help companies navigate the evolving IoT landscape and the event has matched the market’s explosive growth, accelerating from 700 attendees to over 10 000 in less than two years. Innovators from around the world gather at the show to showcase their latest IoT advancements and to network with and learn from their peers. Attending the show is essential as companies strive to launch new solutions or remain competitive in this rapidly evolving market.”
Internet of Things World 2016 highlights include:
- Industry leading conference: Featuring 350 speakers covering a range of key IoT vertical topics plus a new Executive Keynote Day.
- Startup City: Will showcase more than 150 innovative startup businesses leading the IoT revolution.
- The IoT for Cities Hackathon: More than 200 developers, scientists, students and entrepreneurs will build IoT solutions for Intelligent Cities and compete over the course of 2 days.
- Free expo only pass: Attendees will have access to top conference events including the IoT Open Source Summit and the Ecosystem Center Stage without purchasing a full conference pass.
- Analyst breakfast briefings: Attendees have the opportunity to meet with top industry analysts to discuss key market trends and developments every morning before the conference begins.
- Top event partners: Industrial Internet Consortium (IIC), IEEE Consumer Electronics Society, SCV, the Smart Cities Council and more.
- Leading sponsors and exhibitors: AT&T, Cisco, Microsoft, Hitachi, Intel, Bosch, Cloudera, the Department of Homeland Security and more.
“At InterDigital we are involved in all aspects of the Internet of Things with the objective to drive interoperability, scalability and adoption,” said Patrick Van de Wille, Chief Communications Officer at InterDigital. “Last year’s Internet of Things World event was a tremendous opportunity to see the best in IoT technology from the U.S. and around the world. We are looking forward to being a part of this year’s conference and continuing to drive awareness to the key issues surrounding a more connected world.”
For more information about the show or to register for a pass that suits your needs, visit www.iotworldevent.com.