Bsquare, a platinum sponsor at the Internet of Things (IoT) North America Conference, will deliver the keynote address exploring the business case for IoT in a broad array of industries and vertical markets. In addition to the keynote presentation, Bsquare will be exhibiting and meeting with customers, partners and industry influencers to showcase its business-oriented IoT solution, DataV. Bsquare DataV provides a complete solution that includes device connectivity, real-time data monitoring and automation, and holistic multidomain analytics. DataV adds intelligence to remote corporate assets so that the data they generate can be used to improve outcomes by enabling business use cases such as predictive reasoning and device/process optimization. This complete yet modular solution allows organizations to focus on deployable Internet of Things use cases that truly drive better business outcomes.
The Internet of Things North America conference is an innovative event covering advanced connectivity and cloud based monitoring/control of devices, facilities, automobiles, people, and enterprise operations. Already in its third year, the 2016 event will once again be held in Chicagoland area on April 13-14, 2016
It will consist of two full days of educational sessions along with an exhibition showcasing solutions in:
- Machine and Device Connectivity
- IoT Standards and Standardization
- Big Data: Data Acquisition, Integration & Analytics
- IoT Security
- The Internet of Things Ecosystem
- Building a Business Model for Internet of Things
- Open Source Internet of Things
- Enterprise-Wide Connectivity
- Network Migration
- Embedded Systems
- Networking: Wireless, Wired, Fiber & Telemetry Networks
- Cloud-based monitoring and control of equipment, assets, facilities & operations
- Integrating Multiple Networks & Communications Systems
- Remote & Smart Service Management.
For more information about this IoT event, please visit www.remotemagazine.com.