CENX, the global leader of orchestrated service management and assurance solutions for physical and virtualized networks, announced a new release of its software, Exanova Service Intelligence, which delivers hyperscale real-time network analytics to drive data service agility and quality. Exanova Service Intelligence optimizes the delivery and management of differentiated services, such as reliable Internet of Things (IoT) connectivity, on-demand enterprise access to the cloud, and dynamically scalable Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) offerings.
Exanova Service Intelligence is a unique Lifecycle Service Orchestration (LSO) approach to network operations, for today’s complex, multi-vendor, hybrid networks. Exanova exploits network big data for real-time analytics, to inform intelligent service assurance and capacity planning actions. Release 6.1 features and benefits include:
- Real-time performance analytics, with user-defined KPI alarming, to optimize utilization of elastic Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) infrastructure
- Topology-aware big data analytics to isolate fault and performance issues to a segment of a service path
- Enhanced visualization of complex multi-point topologies for small cell, macro cell, optical, Ethernet, and IP/MPLS technical domains, and across physical and virtual network functions (VNFs), for end-to-end real-time troubleshooting
- Intuitive search for services by given customer, port, or network element, to simplify end-to-end service management
- Comprehensive SLA management and exception reporting based on user-defined KPIs, such as Availability and Frame Loss, to trigger corrective actions between customer and provider
- Automation of business process workflows, to reduce service delivery intervals and opex
“Exanova Service Intelligence builds on the success of our deployed LSO solutions, ushering in next-generation data-driven operations,” said Andrew McDonald, Senior Vice President of Core Products, CENX. “Innovative service providers, who have been first to deploy NFV, are now laser-focused on delivering and assuring high-quality IoT and cloud offerings over that infrastructure. That’s where Exanova Service Intelligence proves essential. It gathers, correlates and analyzes network data across large-scale, dynamic, hybrid networks to drive automated, intelligent operational decisions.”
“Near-real-time analytics is a key requirement for virtual and hybrid next-generation networks OSS, to support CSPs’ service innovation objectives,” said Glen Ragoonanan, lead analyst of Analysys Mason’s Software-Controlled Networking programme. “Our recent report highlighted that near real-time analytics powers dynamic inventory which enables closed-loop automation for service assurance, service fulfilment and intelligent capacity planning functions. These enhanced operational functions can improve CSPs’ overall margin by improving operational efficiency and customer service quality.”
For more info about their solutions, please visit www.cenx.com.