The CES Asia 2016 conference program will host panel discussions and presentations on the hottest trends in consumer technology. Attendees will gain access to the industry’s top voices through three days of conference sessions. Owned and produced by the Consumer Technology Association (CTA) and co-produced by Intex Shanghai, CES Asia 2016 will run May 11-13 in Shanghai, China.
“Our conference program provides attendees with an exclusive opportunity to see inside the minds of some of the industry’s most respected visionaries,” said Karen Chupka, senior vice president, CES and corporate business strategy. “With sessions covering topics from robotics and wearables to entertainment and vehicle technology, there’s something for everyone. At a global gathering event like this, it’s important for our attendees to hear how these trends are changing the tech landscape and frankly how to operate within it.”
The CES Asia conference program features notable industry experts from Unilever, Omnicom Media Group, Twitter, IBM, Indiegogo, TransLink Capital, LeTV, TE Connectivity, Shanghai Oriental Pearl Media, GfK, Tencent, WPP, CTA and more.
“What cool technologies will create new trends in the TV industry? CES Asia 2016 will provide a platform for us to exhibit and discuss this question. We look forward to the sharing of industry influencers’ insights towards the future of TV in the conference program,” said Zhang Zhiqing, Associate Director at CBN TV.
Day 1 Conference Highlights
- Before walking the show floor, gain insights about the 2016 trends to watch and the outlook between the Chinese and US markets.
- Returning CES Asia partner, China Electronic Chamber of Commerce, brings a full-day program on IoT and wearable technology.
- Media partner, ZOL, leads a conversation on virtual reality (VR), and Twitter focuses on driving Chinese firms to become global brands.
Day 2 Conference Highlights
- Don’t miss panels on autonomous vehicles, the future of TV and drone policy.
- Three sessions focusing on entertainment in the Asian market bring exciting names from the advertising and content communities.
- Venture capitalists discuss investment opportunities in China.
- IEEE returns to CES Asia with a half day summit on virtual and augmented reality.
Day 3 Conference Highlights
- The final day of the conference program wraps up with a half-day program on 3D printing presented by Rising Media.
- For the second year at CES Asia, the exciting China and U.S. Maker Contest brings presentations of disruptive innovations from 20 finalists.
- Experts join a panel debating the future of mobile technology.
All conference sessions will take place in the Kerry Hotel and will be presented in either English or Mandarin with dual language (English/Mandarin) translation services available on-site. For 2500 RMB, the full conference pass includes access to the show floor, plus three days of conference programming. Or, for 1500 RMB, the single day conference pass allows attendees to access one day of the conference program, while also providing access to the show floor across all days of CES Asia. Conference sessions are always free for credentialed CES Asia media.
CES Asia 2016 is expanding from two exhibit halls in 2015 to four with a show floor that will span up to 32,000 gross square meters (16,000 net square meters). Featuring more than 350 exhibiting companies, the entire global technology industry will be represented at CES Asia across 15 product categories from 3D printing and smart home to vehicle technology and wearables.
Visit www.CESAsia.com for the latest news and information and to register for CES Asia 2016.