CTIA Super Mobility 2016, the largest wireless event in America, announced features planned for its Sept. 7-9, 2016 trade show and conference at the Sands Expo and Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nev., USA. The show floor will transform into a Smart City with approximately 1,000 companies exhibiting products and services for mobile-first businesses and connected consumers. A projected 30,000 technology and business professionals will visit targeted zones, interact with Smart Experiences and engage in product demonstrations, educational sessions and networking opportunities on advancements in 5G, industrial and consumer Internet of Things (IoT), enterprise, media content and retail.
“CTIA Super Mobility is the best opportunity for industry veterans and new entrants alike to see the latest devices and next-generation technologies. By turning our show floor into a Smart City, attendees will experience how we’ll benefit from seamless wireless connectivity,” said Meredith Attwell Baker, President and CEO of CTIA.
To help visitors quickly and easily navigate the 300,000 square foot show floor, CTIA’s Smart City will be organized into designated zones, including:
- Connected Life + Technology Zone will feature devices, services and applications that connect consumers and communities. The Drone Airfield will include air shows demonstrating the latest drone devices and UAS prototypes. This area will also host the Startup Lab, a pavilion designed to connect inventors, entrepreneurs and venture capitalists.
- Enterprise + Industrial IoT Zone will focus on technology solutions to keep data secure and businesses efficient for privacy, cloud, virtualization and M2M/IIoT. At the Connected Car Lot Smart Experience, visitors will get an up-close view of the cars, entertainment platforms and safety features driving advances in transportation.
- Innovation Zone will spotlight what’s new and what’s next in mobile. The 5G Launchpad Smart Experience will give attendees the chance to explore emerging concepts and use cases for next-generation network technologies, while the AR/VR Arcade Smart Experience will be filled with cutting-edge augmented and virtual reality gear, devices, content and games. The Smart Home Experience will showcase leading-edge consumer electronics, appliances, entertainment, energy controls and home improvements.
- Retail Zone will feature mobile products and services that help meet consumer demand and make the retail ecosystem more profitable, from repair solutions and payment technologies to hardware and accessories. The Smart Retail Store Experience will enable shoppers to check out CE products while learning how sellers can increase revenues and customer interactions with point-of-sale solutions, beacons and inventory controls.
- Tower & Small Cell Summit Zone will include hundreds of vendors dedicated to helping cell-site professionals build new channels and maximize their investments in wireless transmission services, systems and infrastructure.
For more information and to stay up to date, please visit www.ctia.org.