Decisyon, Inc. today announced the availability of three Decisyon 360-built Internet of Everything (IoE) applications running on the SAP HANA® platform, including:
- Decisyon|Assets™ for optimizing the utilization of equipment in manufacturing, healthcare, utilities and other industries with business-critical assets;
- Decisyon|Manufacturing™ for innovating manufacturing processes and cross-system integration;
- Decisyon|Suppliers™ for managing the status and performance of suppliers across global supply chains.
The company has also launched its storefront on store.sap.com, where it will market its applications.
As a member of the SAP PartnerEdge® program for Application Development, Decisyon connected its IoE applications using tools and resources from SAP and leveraged SAP HANA’s in-memory capabilities by running the applications directly on the database.
“SAP HANA’s powerful capabilities has made it an essential component in many customers’ IoE strategies,” said Ben Hennelly, CEO, Decisyon. “So, it was critical that our IoE applications and the Decisyon 360 development platform interoperate with SAP technologies. The support we received via the SAP PartnerEdge program was instrumental in allowing us to successfully integrate Decisyon 360 solutions with SAP HANA. From tools to support to advocacy, SAP provided us everything we needed to quickly integrate our applications with SAP HANA.”
All Decisyon applications were built on the Decisyon 360 platform – a unified platform for rapidly building IoE applications that connect people, processes, data and ‘things’ (i.e., sensors, devices and equipment). Decisyon-built application solutions transform industrial operations and team communication — rendering smarter decisions in a fraction of the time by seamlessly incorporating real-time data ingestion, business intelligence, collaboration in context around live data, advanced analytics, decision-making, and execution capabilities in a unified environment. By running Decisyon 360 solutions on SAP HANA, customers can monetize data faster and easily integrate with existing systems to implement their IoE strategies.
Applications from Decisyon now integrated with SAP HANA help minimize costs, innovate processes, reduce risk, and enable new revenue streams. Applications include:
- Decisyon|Assets provides a single point of access to critical data being generated by key assets such as manufacturing equipment, electricity and wind turbines, oil and gas exploration equipment, healthcare devices, and others. Feeding historic trends and real-time data into predictive models, operations teams can instantly identify maintenance and upgrade requirements before failures occur.
- Decisyon|Manufacturing enables plant operators to gain the 360° perspective required to make smarter decisions and optimize processes to drive down cost, reduce time-to-market and rapidly respond to changing customer needs. By organizing real-time data from IoT sensors and multiple systems in a collaborative environment, operators can collectively manage line operations and supply chains from a single access point, visualize production status and performance, connect in-plant operations with upstream/downstream partners, and identify problems and bottlenecks before they become critical.
- Decisyon|Suppliers improves supply-chain reliability, helps reduce risk in supplier selection and improves efficiency in supplier management. It integrates supplier information from multiple sources, and provides a single point of access to all internal and external supplier information. Companies using it can recognize significant time savings and supplier optimization. The application also supports cross-functional collaboration and rapid decision-making related to supplier selection and sourcing – increasing the speed and quality of the process and reducing risk.
About SAP PartnerEdge
The SAP PartnerEdge program for Application Development is a simple and comprehensive program designed to empower partners to build, market and sell software applications on top of market-leading technology platforms from SAP. It provides the enablement tools, benefits and support to facilitate building high-quality, disruptive applications focused on specific business needs – quickly and cost-effectively. The program provides access to all relevant SAP technologies in one simplified framework under a single, global contract.
Decisyon, Inc. is transforming the Internet of Everything (IoE) into real-world value for data-driven businesses, systems integrators and commercial developers. The company’s flagship product, Decisyon 360, is a unified “code-free” platform for rapidly building intelligent end-to-end IoE solutions that connect people, processes, information and ‘things’ (sensors, devices and equipment). Unifying big data aggregation, advanced analytics, decision-making, business logic, and process execution capabilities in a collaborative environment, Decisyon 360 helps radically simplify the creation of solutions that can easily scale to the real-time requirements of the IoE; while helping reduce development time and cost. Founded in 2005, Decisyon software is currently used in over 200 companies globally. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, the company markets its software solutions in the United States and Europe through partners and direct sales.