- Decode your check engine light like the pro’s with detailed description of issue provided from the app with the help of the car adapter; Clear it for minor issues or if you need an expert the app will provide you well-reviewed mechanics nearby; Product intended for the US only
- In an accident, get immediate assistance from a live agent; Emergency services are called while notifying your loved ones; Available 24/7 in the US and no subscription fees for 2nd Generation adapter
- Stay under the radar with gentle audio warnings that help you stay under the speed limit you designate in the app; They also assist with driving habits to improve hard braking and smoother accelerating
- Coach your teen driver to be a smarter safer driver; Make the first 6 months of unsupervised driving safer, less stressful and more relaxed for bot the parents and teens using the License+ app
- Avoid extra trips to the pump; Subtle adjustments to a commute can make a big impact on our mileage; See the cost and MPG for every trip to find more efficient routes; Tag certain trips for business in the web dashboard for easier expense tracking
The Automatic adapter plugs into just about any car to unlock the data hidden in your car’s onboard computer. The free mobile app (for iPhone and Android phones) pairs with the adapter via Bluetooth to diagnose engine problems, display trip logs and mileage, and even call for help in a crash.
Free Automatic App (Compatible with iOS and Android)
Automatic comes with a free app for iPhone and Android phones that pairs with the car adapter when you drive to provide many useful features like diagnosing the check engine light, improve your driving with real-time feedback, remembering where you parked, and even free emergency crash response.
Make Your Car Smarter
Automatic connects your car to your Amazon Echo, iWatch, Nest, Pebble and Jawbone along with dozens of 3rd party apps to get your car talking to the rest of your digital life.
Apps for effortless mileage expensing
Drive for work? Automatic tracks your mileage effortlessly and accurately so you can expense it with popular services like Concur, Expensify, Xero, and others.
Apps for performance stats
Want to dig into your car’s performance stats? Third party apps like Harry’s Lap Timer and DashCommand display detailed data streamed from the Automatic car adapter.
Apps to connect your car to everything
With Automatic, your car is connected to the rest of your digital life. Want your Nest thermostat to set your house to the right temperature just in time for your arrival? The Automatic App Gallery features an app that does just that.