- Babolat continues its breakthrough innovation to the game of tennis with the new AeroPro Drive Play tennis racquet.
- This racquet is used by Rafael Nadal on the ATP Tour
- USB charging port to recharge the battery contained in the buttcap / handle which powers the diagnostic hardware.
- This USB can also be used to load your data onto a tablet or computer
Babolat continues its breakthrough innovation to the game of tennis with the new AeroPro Drive Play tennis racquet. This racquet is used by Rafael Nadal on the ATP Tour. Babolat’s Play connected racquet has sensors integrated into the handle that allows players to have access to an assortment of information regarding ones game.
This Play racquet records the type and number of strokes (forehand, backhand, serve, smash) spin level, ball impact, location, total and effective play time, power, endurance, technique, consistency, energy and rallies. Data recorded by the Babolat Play racquet is transferred wirelessly via Bluetooth to a smartphone or tablet or on a computer via USB port in racquet buttcap. Babolat’s AeroPro Drive Play has the same specifications to that of the AeroPro Drive tennis racquet, albeit featuring a new striking black, yellow and orange cosmetic graphic update.
The AeroPro Drive Play features the refined Cortex Dampening Interface for even better feel and continues the use of GT technology, for extra stability at ball impact.
- Headsize: 100 sq. in.
- Length: 27.00 in.
- Weight (strung): 11.30 oz.
- Stiffness (Babolat RDC): 67
- Balance: 12.875 in.
- Head Light (5pts)
- Cross Section: 23/26/24mm
- Tapered Beam Swingweight: 329 kg*sq. cm
- String Pattern: 16×19
- Grip: Babolat Syntec
Purchase on Amazon.com: Babolat AeroPro Drive Play Tennis Racquet