- Guaranteed to work with the Carista OBD2 app on Android and iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch except iPad 2)
- Free OBD2 code reading and resetting for ALL BRANDS AND MODELS since 1996 (US)
- Manufacturer-specific diagnostics (ABS, airbag, etc.) and vehicle setting personalization for supported models of Audi, BMW, Lexus, Mini, Scion, Toyota, VW (additional in-app purchase required)
- Compatible with other ELM327-based apps on Android and OBD Fusion on iOS
- Uses Bluetooth 4.0 LE on iOS, compatible with Bluetooth 2.1 on Android. Requires iOS 8 or Android 2.3 or newer. Does not work with iPad 2
Gain full control of the electronics in your car: configure your car’s settings using the Carista app together with the Carista OBD2 adapter. Say you want the first click on the remote to unlock all doors instead of just the driver’s door. Step 1: plug in the Carista OBD2 adapter into your car’s diagnostic port (usually under the dashboard). Step 2: open the Carista app and pick “CUSTOMIZE” -> “Doors / Windows / Remote” -> “Unlock doors via remote”. Step 3: select “All doors on 1st press” and press “SAVE”. That’s it!
Note: if you don’t have an existing subscription for this feature, you’ll be prompted to make an in-app purchase. Also note that customizations are only available for a set of supported vehicle models by Audi, BMW, Lexus, Mini, Scion, Toyota and VW.
Ever had a warning light come on on the dashboard and had no idea what was wrong with the car? Ever had to pay tons of money to the dealer so they can do their brand-specific electronic diagnostics? Well now you can do all of that by yourself with Carista. Check and reset OBD2 as well as brand-specific fault codes in all ECUs in the car, including ABS, airbag, etc. Generic OBD2 scanner apps cannot access those modules, but Carista can!
Note: generic OBD2 diagnostics (engine, transmission) are free in the Carista app, but brand-specific diagnostics (ABS, airbag, etc.) are a paid feature and are only supported on certain models by Audi, BMW, Lexus, Mini, Scion, Toyota and VW.
Compatible vehicles & apps
Customizations and advanced (brand-specific) diagnostics in the Carista app are only compatible with certain vehicle models by Audi, BMW, Lexus, Mini, Scion, Subaru, Toyota and VW.
The Carista OBD adapter is compatible with the following apps:
- Carista OBD2 app on iOS and Android
- OBD Fusion app on iOS and Android
- All ELM327-compatible apps on Android/Windows/Mac that use a Bluetooth connection
Purchasing the Carista OBD2 adapter does NOT unlock the Pro Package in the Carista app, which is a separate purchase.
Purchase on Amazon.com: Carista Bluetooth OBD2 Adapter, Scanner and App for iPhone/iPad and Android.
There are no reviews yet.