- eero is the Complete Home WiFi System that replaces your wireless router and WiFi range extender. No more dead zones.
- Three eeros cover the typical home – one eero is recommend for every 1,000 sq. ft.
- Family Profiles helps you manage screen time by setting schedules for internet access and allowing you to pause the internet.
- Gigabit WiFi speed capability, and advanced settings let you configure DHCP, NAT, DNS, UPnP, Port Forwarding, and more.
- Required for setup: Internet service, modem, supported Apple iOS device or Android smartphone with data connection.
Blanket your home in fast, reliable WiFi.
eero is the world’s first home WiFi system. A set of three eeros covers the typical home. They work in perfect unison to deliver hyper-fast, super-stable WiFi to every square foot. It’s simple to set up. Easy to manage. And gets better over time with new features and improved performance. Stream video, get work done, or swipe right in any room — not just next to your router. Finally. WiFi that actually works.
Simple to setup
Plug one eero into your modem and the app will help you place the others throughout your home. You can name your network anything you want. Anything.
Easy to manage
Manage your entire WiFi network from a simple, intuitive app. See which devices are connected and the speeds you’re clocking.
Stays new, gets better
Automatic software updates that bring new features happen overnight and only take a minute. That means your eero system gets better with time.
The one router model isn’t working
Relying on a single router is like asking a loud speaker in your living room to provide great sound throughout your home. It’s simple physics: WiFi waves don’t go through walls well and have an even harder time climbing stairs . Ever tried to stream a show from your bedroom when your router’s in the office downstairs? It’s a buffering nightmare.
To solve this, you need multiple access points — devices that broadcast WiFi — distributed throughout your home. That’s what you’ll find in office buildings, both big and small. But these solutions are out of reach for most of us, and all we’re left with is a band-aid solution: range “extenders,” which don’t live up to their name.
It takes a system
With eero, you simply plug one device into your modem. Additional eeros only need power from a standard outlet. They automatically connect to each other to create a single wireless mesh network that covers your whole home. If you already have Ethernet wiring, you can always choose to hardwire your additional eeros.
Three eeros cover the typical home. You can start with one and eero-up depending on the size of your space. You already pay for high-speed Internet — isn’t it time to get what you’ve paid for in every corner of your home?
Everything you need to know
- In the box:WiFi system (3 eeros), power adapters (3), Ethernet cable, quick start guide
- Processor, memory, and storage per device: 1.0GHz dual-core processor, 512MB RAM, 4GB flash storage
- Security and networking services: WPA2 personal wireless encryption, DHCP, NAT, VPN passthrough, UPnP
- Wireless connectivity: Dual-band WiFi radios, simultaneous 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless, 2×2 MIMO, IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth Smart
- Wired connectivity: Dual auto-sensing Gigabit ports for WAN (cable or DSL modem) and/or LAN (networked device) connectivity, USB 2.0 port
- Electrical and environmental requirements: 100-240V AC, 50-60Hz
Purchase on Amazon.com: eereo Home WiFi System.