- Stay connected with display notifications for texts, calls, emails, and app updates. Control your music on your favorite music player through Spotify, Pandora, Soundcloud, GooglePlay, iTunes, or Apple Music.
- With built-in activity tracking, you can track your everyday accomplishments including steps, distance, and calories burned.
- Fit your style with customizable watch faces and interchangable straps – compatible with all Fossil brand 22mm straps.
- Use the built-in microphone and speaker to do a variety of tasks on your Android smartwatch using just your voice.
- Stay charged for up to 1 day (based on usage) with the wireless conductive magnetic charger. Compatible with Android Devices 4.3+ and iOS 8+ / iPhone 5+.
Introducing Fossil’s slimmest smartwatch to date: Q Marshal is the newest digital display watch that connects seamlessly to your phone. Strapped in brown leather, the tech-savvy dial with touchscreen functionality includes customizable faces. This handsome timepiece tracks everything from daily steps to calories. Notifications alert you of incoming calls and texts. Use the built-in microphone and speaker to do a variety of tasks on your Android smartwatch using just your voice. Stay charged for up to 1 day (based on usage) with the wireless conductive magnetic charger. From customizable watch faces to interchangeable straps, it’s easy to tell time the smarter way with Q Marshal.
Founded in 1984 when timepieces were created more for function than fashion, Fossil began to transform this notion with its unique combination of vintage 1950s Americana design and affordably accessible cool style. Adding to their collectability were the one-of-a-kind, trademark tins that came with the watches that mixed a creative spirit with a sense of humor. These iconic boxes are nearly as popular as the watches they hold and are regularly collected and traded throughout the world at flea markets, antique shops, and on eBay.
Today, Fossil produces over 300 different styles of watches in a continuously changing lineup. While the majority of designs are created by in-house designers, Fossil has reached out to such contemporary artisans as product designer Philip Starck and famed architect Frank Gehry (designer of the Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao, Spain) to create uniquely modern timepieces. In addition to style innovations, Fossil has also helped introduce innovative technologies into watches, such as the Wrist PDA that ran the Palm operating system. Fossil also offers complementary lines of small leather goods, belts, handbags, sunglasses, jewelry and apparel.
Purchase on Amazon.com: Fossil Q Marshal Touchscreen Brown Leather Smartwatch.
There are no reviews yet.