- Control lights, individually or in groups, from the Wink app.
- Sync lights with other smart products to create scenes.
- Automate lighting to fit your schedule.
- Compatible with Wink App and Amazon Echo (requires Wink HUB)
- Provides 800 lumens of light output
- Estimated yearly energy costs $1.45 based on 3 hours per day $0.11 per kWh
- 1 bulb per package with 2700K light appearance
- 2700K soft white light appearance
- Bulbs last over 22 years (based on 3 hours/ day) and use 80% less power than traditional ones
- Easy installation.
- Requirements (not included): Wink HUB or Relay, Wi-Fi network, Apple or Android smart device (tablets and desktops not supported at this time).
- Limited two-year warranty.
GE Link 60W Equivalent Soft White A19 Connected LED Light Bulb
GE Link light bulbs connect via a hub to the Wink app on your mobile device, so you can control them from anywhere. Remotely operate individual lights or groups, sync them with other smart products, and automate lighting to fit your schedule.
Control From Anywhere
Link puts the power at your fingertips. Once connected, you can control individual bulbs or groups of them from afar.
Easily automate your lighting to turn on when you wake up, turn off when you leave, or dim when bedtime approaches.
GE LInk light bulbs last over 22 years (based on 3 hours/ day) and use 80% less power than traditional ones.
Quick, Easy Setup
Installation couldn’t be simpler––just connect the hub (sold separately), twist in the bulb, turn it on, and sync with the Wink app.
Wink App Compatible
This product can be managed from your mobile device by connecting to the Wink app via the Wink HUB or Wink Relay.