- Simple Set Up – This easy to use, connected bulb adapter allows you to control, monitor and schedule the lighting throughout your home using your iDevices Connected app and Siri or Alexa voice commands. For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android device.
- No Hub or Subscriptions – With the iDevices Socket, your home’s Wi-Fi and an iPhone or Android device is all you need.
- Voice Control – The Socket adapter responds to Siri or Alexa voice commands, letting you control your home without even picking up your phone.
- Access Anywhere – Control and monitor your lights and decorations this holiday season with the iDevices Socket with your iPhone or Android device from wherever you are.
- Compatible with standard Edison style bulbs, up to 60 watts – Socket is compatible with all standard light bulbs (E26) and supports incandescent, LED, CFL and halogen bulbs. Dimming feature requires a dimmable light bulb.
Using Apple HomeKit technology, the iDevices Socket allows you to control the power and brightness of any standard light bulb through Siri, Amazon Alexa, or an Android device. Use the free iDevices Connected app to create schedules for your iDevices Socket based on your daily routine, and transform entire rooms with customizable color LEDs. For example, “Goodnight, Alexa” might turn off or change the brightness or color of the lamps in your home.
Purchase on Amazon.com: iDevices Socket – WiFi Light Bulb Adapter Works with Apple HomeKit, Android and Amazon Alexa