- NEW! 2 eKeys included along with Free, Unlimited Guest eKeys
- For use on exterior doors where keyed entry and security is needed
- Your Smartphone is now your key
- Touch to open convenience
- Receive notifications and manage lock & eKeys through Kevo Mobile App
Step up to designer styles and superior security with Kwikset Signature Series products. With Kevo, your Smartphone is now your key, no more fumbling for your keys. Keep your phone in your pocket or purse and just touch the lock to open. No Smartphone? No Problem. Enjoy the same touch to open convenience with the included fob. You can send an electronic key (eKey) to family, friends, or visitors who have a compatible Smartphone so they can use their phone as a key too. Receive notifications of lock activity and manage the lock and eKeys with the Kevo Mobile App. In addition to the convenience, Kevo is incredibly secure. You can add, delete or disable eKeys from the mobile app or utilize the Lost Phone Reset should the unthinkable happen. This single cylinder deadbolt can be locked or unlocked by a key on the outside, or the turn button on the inside. The crisp, clean appearance of the Satin Nickel finish adds to the overall look of the product and brings a modern feel.
With Kevo, your Smartphone is now your key. No more fumbling for your keys. Keep your phone in your pocket or purse and just touch the lock to open. No Smartphone? No Problem. Enjoy the same touch to open convenience with the fob.
Electronic: multiple levels of military grade PKI encryption.
Key Control: no matter where you are – work, vacation, or on the road, if something goes wrong in your home, you can remotely provide temporary access to those who need it.
Positioning Technology: Kevo can determine if you are inside or outside the door to help prevent unauthorized entry.
SmartKey Deadbolt Cylinder: passes the most stringent lock picking standard UL 437, par 11.6, and BumpGuard to prevent lock bumping.
SEND EKEYS VIA SMARTPHONE
Send an electronic key (ekey) to family, friends, or visitors who have a compatible smartphone so they can use their phone as a key too.
Mobile App Convenience: manage lock and eKeys from the mobile web app. Receive notifications and view history of lock activity.
No Smartphone? No Problem: enjoy the same touch to open convenience with the key fob.
2 eKeys included. These eKeys never expire, can be reassigned from one person to the next, and can be designated either Anytime or Scheduled. Additional eKeys are an in-app purchase of $1.99. Also included are free, unlimited Guest eKeys.
Guest eKey: This free eKey allows you to give your Guest unrestricted access for a 24 hour period and will then be automatically deleted. If this eKey is not used within 24 hours after the eKey has been sent, it will expire. Guest eKeys are unlimited and can be sent to the same person or different people each time.
Scheduled eKey: This eKey allows you to pre-set time constraints for the recipient. You control the days and the time of the week when the eKey will be active. This eKey never expires and can be reassigned from one person to the next as a Scheduled or Anytime eKey.
Anytime eKey: You can send this eKey to anyone, anywhere, anytime. This eKey never expires and can be reassigned from one person to the next as an Anytime or Scheduled eKey.
- Each eKey is unique and assigned specifically to a Kevo user and Kevo lock
- An eKey can be shared digitally in a few clicks
- You are in full control of who receives an eKey. There are no more unknown copies of the keys to your home
- An eKey cannot be duplicated, unlike a physical key
- Using Kevo’s lock management system helps you track all eKey users at a glance
- You can temporarily disable or completely delete any unwanted users from Kevo
- With Scheduled eKeys, you can control the day/time when someone has access to your home
- With free and unlimited Guest eKeys, you can give your Guests unrestricted, 24-hour access
Traditional Key Works Too
The Kevo Bluetooth Enabled Deadbolt also works with a traditional key and features SmartKey re-key technology. With SmartKey you can re-key your lock yourself in 3 easy steps.
Replaces Your Existing Deadbolt
- Easy to install
- Fits standard doors-no screw holes required
- No power or internet required