- Know from anywhere – Connect Nest Protect to Wi-Fi and it will send a message to your phone if the alarm goes off or the batteries run low
- Tells you what and where – It speaks up to tell you if there’s smoke or CO and tells you where the problem is so you know what to do
- Nest Protect sees the CO you can’t – Carbon monoxide is odorless, invisible and deadly. When there’s CO, Nest Protect tells you where it’s hiding
- Nightly Promise – Nest Protect tests its sensors and batteries constantly and lets you know they’re working with a quick green glow at night
- Silence the chirp – Low-battery chirps ever rattle your dreams? Nest Protect shows you its batteries are good. Before you doze off
Meet Nest Protect
The Nest Protect smoke and carbon monoxide alarm speaks up to tell you what the problem is and where it is. It can even send an alert to your phone if an alarm goes off or the batteries are getting low.
Make sure you have the right Nest Protect for your home. Just check to see if your current smoke alarm is connected to wires. If it is, you want Nest Protect (wired 120 volts). If it isn’t, get Nest Protect (battery).
Know more, worry less
The simple act of beeping has saved thousands of lives. But a beep only lets you know that there’s a problem. Somewhere. In an emergency, you don’t have time to guess what’s wrong. With Nest Protect, you don’t have to. Meet the Nest Protect smoke and carbon monoxide alarm.
Always know. From anywhere.
A clear voice
In addition to an alarm sound, Nest Protect speaks to you with a human voice. It tells you what the problem is and where it is so you know what to do. And if you have more than one Nest Protect, they can speak up at the same time even if Wi-Fi is down.
Makes you a promise
When you turn off the lights to go to bed, you’ll see your Nest Protect glow green for a second. That means batteries and sensors are working. It also means you won’t be waking up at 2am to low-battery chirps. Sweet dreams.
Sees what’s invisible
You can’t see carbon monoxide. Or smell it. Its early symptoms are easily mistaken for the flu, but longer exposure can be deadly. That’s why Nest Protect constantly looks for dangerous levels of carbon monoxide.
Both Nest Protect (wired 120 volts) or Nest Protect (Battery) take only minutes to install.
Connecting to Wi-Fi and setting them up with your iPhone, iPad or Android device also takes just a few minutes. Every Nest Protect in your home will connect to the others automatically.
Purchase on Amazon.com: Nest Protect Smoke Plus Carbon Monoxide, Battery S2001BW