- See, hear and speak to visitors from select iOS and Android smartphones and tablets
- Motion sensor alerts you even when visitor does not press button and “On-Demand” feature lets you open the video feed from the app
- Installs quickly to your wall and syncs to your Wi-Fi network
- Additional Features: Night vision, 130 degree wide-angle camera, silent doorbell mode and Made in the USA
- SkyBell is made of weather-proof, hardened plastics designed to maximize Wi-Fi performance
SkyBell 2.0 Video Doorbell with Motion Sensor
SkyBell is a Wi-Fi enabled video doorbell that allows you to see who’s at your door from your mobile device – whether you’re at home, at work or on the go. When a visitor presses the button, SkyBell sends you a live video feed so you can see, hear and speak to the person at your door from iOS and Android mobile devices.
SkyBell helps you stay connected with your home, feel safer about answering the door on your terms.
SkyBell has an advanced motion sensor for sending alerts and video even when a visitor doesn’t press the button. SkyBell is the only video doorbell with an ‘on-demand’ feature that allows you to see out of the SkyBell camera at any time. You can even turn off your home’s doorbell chime from the app.
SkyBell features a contrast setting for more favorable lighting, long range Wi-Fi capability, invisible night vision for viewing after dark, and is Made the he USA. SkyBell replaces your current doorbell, attaches to your transformer for full-time power, connects to your home’s door chime and securely connects to your home’s Wi-Fi network.
Purchase on Amazon.com: SkyBell Wi-Fi Video Doorbell Version 2.0 (SILVER)
There are no reviews yet.