- Available on most iOS devices running iOS 7.0+ and on Android running 4.4+ for the Galaxy S5, HTC One, HTC One M8 and Nexus 4 and 5
- Place or stick Tiles on up to 8 different items (like your keys) so you find them when they go missing.
- When you begin searching for a lost item, your iPhone tracks the Bluetooth signal strength of your Tile. As the signal draws you closer, Tile’s distinctive melody can be heard until your lost item is back in your hands.
- While Tile does NOT have GPS real-time location information, the app does automatically record the last place your phone saw your Tile. Because if you have to retrace your steps, it’s good to know where to start looking.
- Mark your Tile as “Lost” and enable anyone in the world with the Tile app to help you search for your lost item anonymously and securely
Tile helps you find things and is home to the world’s largest lost and found. Tiles are simple, sleek, and can be placed on valuable things like keys, wallets, purses, computers, and luggage to give users peace of mind knowing their items can always be found. It’s fun, fast and easy to find your Tiled items by seeing its last known location, playing Tile’s distinctive melody, or marking them as lost and using the entire community to help you find it.
How It Works
When you attach Tile to an item, you’re really tethering them both to your phone. So when your stuff gets lost, it has a buddy that knows what to do. Tile casts a signal across a 100-foot radius. And since every phone with Tile helps find your stuff, your search range is potentially limitless.
Tile more. Lose less.
The app supports up to 8 Tiles, so you don’t need to make any hard choices about what you’ll Tile and what you won’t. The app supports up to 8 Tiles, so you don’t need to make any hard choices about what you’ll Tile and what you won’t. Great for keys, purses, cameras, or anything else you misplace often.
Tile Works on Apple iOS and Android Devices with Bluetooth 4.0
Tile supports Apple devices using iOS 7 and 8: iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, iPhone 6, 6 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPad 3rd Generation, iPad 4th Generation, and iPod Touch.
Tile supports the following Android devices using 4.4 or higher (KitKat or Lollipop): Samsung Galaxy S5, HTC One, HTC One M8, LG Nexus 4, and LG Nexus 5.
If your device is not on this list, but uses Android 4.4 and Bluetooth 4.0, there is a good chance Tile will work fine. However, we are not able to offer the same level of support in troubleshooting scenarios.
Purchase on Amazon.com: Tile – Item Finder for Anything
There are no reviews yet.