- Wink’s Door/Window sensor’s battery lasts approximately 1 year (battery included)
- Sold in a pack of two
- Requires the Wink HUB or Relay
- A mobile device using Android mobile, Android Wear, or iOS. Tablets and desktops are not supported at this time.
- Part of the Quirky + GE collection of connected products.
Tripper – Smart window/door sensor
Tripper lets you keep tabs on any door or window in your house from anywhere. Install it on your bedroom window, pantry door, or medicine cabinet, and it’ll send you an alert whenever a connected hatchway opens or shuts.
Monitor from anywhere
Monitor door and window activity via your mobile device. Keep tabs on closets, medicine cabinets, pantries, and more.
Get activity alert
When the status of any door or window changes, you’ll be instantly notified. Catch curious kids, midnight snackers, cabinet snoopers, and more.
Sync with other smartphones
Connect it to other smart home products to trigger a series of actions, like turning on your smart lights when the front door is opened.
- Works with the Wink app to allow door and window activity to be monitored remotely
- Sends notifications you via the app when door or window status changes
- Can connect with other smart home products to trigger a series of actions
Requirements (not included): Apple or Android smart device (tablets and desktops not supported), Wink app, Wi-Fi network, Wink HUB or Relay battery lasts approximately 1 year (included).
- 2 Tripper window/door sensors (each with 2 parts: a sensor and magnet)
- 2 CR2032 batteries; one per sensor (pre-installed)
- Adhesive pads
Purchase on Amazon.com: Wink Quirky+GE Tripper Door/Window Sensor.