Digital Lumens, the market leader in connected lighting systems, announced the achievement of key milestones in the continued global expansion of its business. With its systems installed in more than 300 million square feet of commercial and industrial buildings across 45 countries, Digital Lumens is on pace to save its customers a cumulative 2 billion kWh by the end of 2016.
“The global lighting market is gathering momentum as it transitions to intelligent lighting everywhere,” said Tom Pincince, Digital Lumens President and CEO. “Across a wide range of commercial and industrial buildings, customers are locking in massive energy savings while leveraging the IoT to make their businesses more efficient and productive.”
Additional company highlights from 2015 include:
- Continued market share growth in the company’s core commercial/industrial verticals of manufacturing, distribution, and warehousing
- Expansion into new markets, including offices, sporting facilities, convention centers, retail, aerospace, and transportation
- Large-scale deployments in 12 new countries, giving the company one of the largest global footprints for lighting systems
- Enhancements to LightRules®, the enterprise-class platform for connected buildings, including:
- LightRules® Mobile, a first-of-its-kind application that gives users a simple and convenient way to control and manage lighting system configuration from any mobile device
- LightRules® Emergency Management Solution, an automated life-safety testing and reporting solution that streamlines testing and reporting, while providing code-compliant light levels in the event of an emergency
- Further development of the company’s intellectual property portfolio, including five new issued patents
For more information, please visit www.digitallumens.com.