Following the success of the IoT Tech Expo 2016, the two-day conference will return to Berlin on the 1-2nd June to host a free exhibition, 6 conference tracks, start-up zone, networking opportunities and more.
The IoT Tech Expo Europe 2017 is set to host over 4,000 attendees, 150+ exhibitors and 200+ industry leading speakers, discussing the IIoT, smart cities and transportation, data privacy, IoT in enterprise and what impact the Internet of Things will have on a range of industries from manufacturing to insurance, logistics to government, agriculture to retail and more.
Case studies and keynotes from:
– Fredrik Östbye, VP Internet of Things, Telenor Group
– Sudhi Sinha, VP, Product Development, Building Technology & Services, Johnson Controls
– Andreas Mrozek, Global Head, Marine & Terminal Operations (OPS), Hamburg Sud
– Niels Haverkorn, Vice President Connected Solutions, Volvo CE
– Stefan Wiechmann, Specialist Connected Car, Porsche
– Alun Jones, Data Scientist, Konecranes
– Carsten Stoecker, Innovation Programme Management, Innovation at RWE
– Alexander Pilz, Department Head – Customer Information, VBB
– Dr. Chirine Etezadzadeh, President, SmartCity.institute
– Fredi Lienhardt, VP, Big Data & Smart Analytics Centre, Swiss Re
– Peter Barbara, National Coordinator, City of Valletta (Transport Malta)
– Laurianne Krid, Policy Director, FIA (Fédération Internationale de l’Automobile)
For full conference and networking access, you can save up to €500 on your all-access gold pass until Friday 17th February. You can also register for a free expo pass for access to the exhibition and open conference tracks.