Autonomous Systems World 2017
June 14 - June 15
Autonomous Systems technologies are playing an increasingly important role in our interconnected and digitalized world. The dawn of autonomous systems will have far-reaching consequences for many industry sectors as well as our daily lives. We have now entered an era where replacing human labour by intelligent machines in an ever increasing range of tasks will become one of the biggest challenges for us all – and an opportunity for increased efficiency and cost reduction of yet unknown proportions.
Autonomous Systems World 2017 is an international knowledge exchange platform bringing together over 300 top experts in the field on June 14-15 in Berlin, and will provide a unique glimpse into the fascinating world of autonomous robots, intelligent machines and smart technologies.
Main topics in 2017:
- Where does the technology around autonomous systems stand now?
- What will the future hold? How will autonomous systems evolve, and what industries will benefit the most?
- What industry sectors are already integrating autonomous systems and/or smart technologies into their portfolio? What experiences have been made so far?
- Which sectors will be affected the most by autonomous systems and intelligent machines? How will the industry have to adapt to these new technologies?
- How will intelligent machines shape our daily lives in the future? What are the implications for our lives and society?
The Multitouchpoint Sessions
There are extensive opportunities to network and build relationships with fellow delegates in our multi touchpoint sessions!
Round tables on the evening before the first conference day. The Icebreaker is a first informal networking.
Keynotes & Best Practices
Selected presentations by high-level speakers, visionaries and renowned experts.
World Café Session
Be part of several thematic conversation rounds with changing topics and team constellations.
In a workshop-like atmosphere, you will have the opportunity to discuss specific questions with a small group of participants.
A lunch workshop, in which you get the chance to address and discuss your specific solution with a qualified group of participants.
Tweetback & Connect
The unique interactive live feedback system! Note down your thoughts on comment cards which will be pinned on walls in the networking area for further discussion.
A moderated conversation where hand-picked industry experts discuss current and future issues from different perspectives.
Live Tech Take
Delegates and solution providers have the chance to actively participate in product and service demos on the expo floor.
Wind down, enjoy great food and drink in a relaxed atmosphere to absorb all the new stimulations from the day.