- This event has passed.
Deep Learning Summit
May 25, 2017 - May 26, 2017
The smart artificial intelligence revolution. Explore software that can recognize patterns in digital representations of sounds, images, & data.
The Deep Learning Summit is the next revolution in artificial intelligence. Explore the impact of image & speech recognition as a disruptive trend in business and industry. How can multiple levels of representation and abstraction help to make sense of data such as images, sound, and text. Hear the latest insights and technology advancements from industry leaders, startups and researchers. This summit will be held alongside the Deep Learning in Healthcare Summit, join over 500 attendees to discuss, network and connect.
View impressions of our previous Deep Learning Summit here.
Previous speakers include:
- Yoshua Bengio, Full Professor, Université de Montréal
- Jana Eggers, CEO, Nara Logics
- Nashlie Sephus, CTO, Partpic
- Tony Jebara, Director of Machine Learning Research, Netflix
- Spyros Matsoukas, Principal Scientist, Amazon
- Hugo Larochelle, Research Scientist, Twitter
- Andrew Tulloch, Research Engineer, Facebook
- Dilip Krishnan, Research Scientist, Google
- Carl Vondrick, PhD Sutdent, MIT
Use the discount code IOT20 for 20% off our already discounted Early Bird tickets. Visit the event website & apply the discount at the checkout.