- This event has passed.
DESIGNERS of THINGS CONFERENCE
December 2, 2015 - December 3, 2015
Through general sessions, keynotes, panels, pitch sessions, business case studies and live demos, you will:
- Learn how Wearable Tech, 3D Printing and IoT intersect and work together
- Deepen your understanding of how the top innovative companies are using these technologies
- Discover how to successfully get funding, monetize and take your inspirations to market
- Gather solutions to these industries’ inherent business and technical challenges
- Meet and network with key industry contacts and potential new business partners
- See the latest creations not yet on the market, and be inspired by the evolutionary story from idea to customer
The world is changing. The Internet is spreading from our computers to nearly everything: wearable tech makes it possible connect clothing, accessories, and monitor your health without a visit to the doctor’s office; 3D printing brings manufacturing to masses and paves the way for medical innovation; and new inventions make it possible to run your home and office from any device in the world. These shifts have a huge impact on how we live, work, and play- and that’s exactly why we want to talk about it.
At DoT you’ll hear from industry leaders, get your hands on the latest 3D printers, demo the hottest wearables, and connect with the community of designers, developers and innovators behind these projects. Join us, and let’s design something together.