- This event has passed.
Future Manufacturing World 2016
May 18, 2016 - May 19, 2016
The Industrial Internet market is expanding with increasing digitization and interconnection of products, value chains and business models. Manufacturers are anxiously developing and adopting new technology in to reach higher efficiency, cost effectiveness, and better quality in production process. China wants to move up the global industry chain.
With the debut of the ambitious plan “Made in China 2025”, the Chinese version of Industry 4.0, transformation of manufacturing industry is in full swing. Under this conditions, Demand-Led is organizing Manufacturing Innovation World 2016 between May 18-19 in Shanghai, China.
This event will cover the new business models for industrial automation and key enabling Technologies, which will include Big data and cloud computing, horizontal and vertical system integration, 3D printing etc.
- Big data analytics & Cloud computing
- New business Models by major companies
- Cyber security solutions
- Case study on “Smart Factory”
- Integrated PLM-MES-ERP system
- Connectivity& Embedded systems
- RFID, Smart sensors, M2M application
- Integration of ICT and Industrial automation
- Human-computer interaction: Augmented reality, Industrial Robots.etc
- Logistics& Supply Chain management
- Key Enabling Technologies: Artificial Intelligence; 3D printing; Additive Manufacturing technology
Who is expected to attend the event?
- Automation equipment manufacturers
- Embedded systems providers
- Industrial production management software provider& System Integrator
- Smart product developers
- Logistics Service Providers
You must be logged in to post a comment.