Industry of Things World is the international knowledge exchange platform bringing together all stakeholders who play an active role in the Industrial IoT scene.For its 3rd year over 1000 Industrial Internet experts will gather in Sep 18-19, 2017 at the bcc Berlin Congress Center to challenge current thinking and unveil latest innovations at the must-attend Industrial IoT event in Europewhere real world IIoT business cases will be the focal point.
Be part of the event where the full scope of IoT implementation strategies will be covered from the market leaders and discover the new disruptive technologies enabling IoT for your business. Join expert speakers and rethink the technology strategy for scalable, secure and efficient IoT: Determine which new technologies will drive IoT forward to the next stage of development.
What can you expect in 2017?
• 80+ expert speakers
• 1000 attendees
• 2,5 days with 70+ interactive sessions incl. Keynotes, World Cafés, Workshops and much more
• 15hrs of dedicated networking time
• Representation of the entire Industrial IoT ecosystem and value chain.
A legacy event created: “The best event by far”
The Industry of Things World team is proud to share some exciting news with you: this event was awarded Best Overseas Conference at the Conference Awards last Friday in London!
In the jury’s own words, the event showed:
“Excellent vision, ambition, research and results. Great re-books.”
“A realistic and practical focus on what can be an intangible subject.”
“Impressive on all levels – a practical and timely event to explain the opportunities in IoT.”
Thanks to the Industry of Things World community for making this event the must-attend Industrial Internet event!
Key themes 2017
- Monetizing the IoT in an industrial setting
- Overcoming Integration Challenges of Industry 4.0 in Running Factories
- New Asset Monitoring and Predictive Maintenance Techniques
- Changing Supply Chain, Inventorying and Logistics in Manufacturing
- AR and VR in Manufacturing Simulation
- M2M and Artificial Intelligence for Improved Productivity
- The Impact of IoT on the Innovation Potential of Established Industries
- Changing Old-School Industries to New Service Industries
- Connectivity and Interoperability
- Data – Are Organisations Handling and Analysing Data Effectively?
- Collaboration and Partnerships to Transform Economies
- Where Do Real Industry of Things Opportunities Lie?
- Building a Comprehensive Ecoystem for Industrial Internet
- Transforming Business Models with IIOT
- Intelligent Production for Reduced Costs and Enhanced Quality
- Advancing the Technology to Drive Industrial Internet Opportunities.
Round tables on the evening before the first conference day. The Icebreaker is a first informal networking.
- Keynotes & Best Practices
Selected presentations by high-level speakers, visionaries and renowned experts.
Be part of several thematic conversation rounds with changing topics and team constellations.
In a workshop-like atmosphere, you will have the opportunity to discuss specific questions with a small group of participants.
A lunch workshop, in which you get the chance to address and discuss your specific solution with a qualified group of participants.
The unique interactive live feedback system! Note down your thoughts on comment cards which will be pinned on walls in the networking area for further discussion.
A moderated conversation where hand-picked industry experts discuss current and future issues from different perspectives.
Delegates and solution providers have the chance to actively participate in product and service demos on the expo floor.
Wind down, enjoy great food and drink in a relaxed atmosphere to absorb all the new stimulations from the day.