Industry of Things World Asia 2017
July 3 - July 4
Industry of Things World is an internationally recognized and award winning knowledge exchange platform bringing together all stakeholders playing an active role in thesmart manufacturing &Industrial Internet of Things scene. In 2017 the event series is coming to Asia for the first time. Join over 300 Industrial Internet experts on July 03-04, 2017 at the Marina Bay Sands Hotel in Singapore to challenge current thinking and unveil latest innovations at the only dedicated forum where real world IIoT business cases will be the focal point.
Be part of the award-winning event where we will cover the full scope of IoT systems from the market leaders and discover the new disruptive technologies enabling IoT for your business. Join expert speakers who will share best practices, talk about future developments, and discuss the potential for new and optimized business models to integrate things into systems and processes.
Key themes covered at Industry of Things World Asia 2017
- Find out about expanding and shifting industry boundaries: how IoT technologies are changing competition
- Interoperability: The importance of allowing interoperability of devices in the world of IoT and how far away are we from a universal standardisation? Discussing the implementation of open source and open standards
- Know what it takes to safeguard enterprise data: Tailor your proposition to respond to the security concerns that preoccupy enterprise customers today
- Cloud: IoT is all about platforms and applications. How can the cloud enable IoT innovation?
- Robotics: Find out how IoT technologies and robotic “devices” intersect to provide advanced robotic capabilities, along with novel applications, and new business and investment opportunities
- The human factor: The Internet of Things and Humans involves new ways of thinking about how humans and things cooperate differently when the things get smarter
- Rethink the technology strategy for scalable, secure and efficient IoT: How smart, connected products are changing companies
- Meet the business leaders with real-world use cases of IoT in action: Build the business case for IoT using ROI metrics that warrant investment
- Uncover the investment priorities of C-Level execs from industry: Identify which devices, applications and services offer the greatest revenue potential today
- Master the data-driven business models that create new revenue streams: Turn product data into insight
- Discover the possibilities opening up with the convergence of the digital and physical world.
- Icebreaker Sessions
Round tables on the evening before the first conference day. The Icebreaker is a first informal networking.
- Keynotes & Best Practices
Selected presentations by high-level speakers, visionaries and renowned experts.
World Café Session
Be part of several thematic conversation rounds with changing topics and team constellations.
- Training Session
In a workshop-like atmosphere, you will have the opportunity to discuss specific questions with a small group of participants.
- Lunch Session
A lunch workshop, in which you get the chance to address and discuss your specific solution with a qualified group of participants.
- Tweetback & Connect
The unique interactive live feedback system! Note down your thoughts on comment cards which will be pinned on walls in the networking area for further discussion.
- Panel Discussion
A moderated conversation where hand-picked industry experts discuss current and future issues from different perspectives.
- Live Tech Take
Delegates and solution providers have the chance to actively participate in product and service demos on the expo floor.
- Networking Dinner
Wind down, enjoy great food and drink in a relaxed atmosphere to absorb all the new stimulations from the day.