Key themes covered at Industry of Things World USA 2017:
- Find out about expanding and shifting industry boundaries: how Internet of Things technologies are changing competition
- Interoperability: The importance of allowing interoperability of devices in the world of IoT and how far away are we from a universal standardisation? Discussing the implementation of open source and open standards
- Know what it takes to safeguard enterprise data: Tailor your proposition to respond to the security concerns that preoccupy enterprise customers today
- Cloud: Internet of Things is all about platforms and applications. How can the cloud enable IoT innovation?
- Robotics: Find out how Internet of Things technologies and robotic “devices” intersect to provide advanced robotic capabilities, along with novel applications, and new business and investment opportunities
- The human factor: The Internet of Things and Humans involves new ways of thinking about how humans and things cooperate differently when the things get smarter
- Rethink the technology strategy for scalable, secure and efficient IoT: How smart, connected products are changing companies
- Meet the business leaders with real-world use cases of Internet of Things in action: Build the business case for IoT using ROI metrics that warrant investment
- Uncover the investment priorities of C-Level execs from industry: Identify which devices, applications and services offer the greatest revenue potential today
- Master the data-driven business models that create new revenue streams: Turn product data into insight
- Discover the possibilities opening up with the convergence of the digital and physical world.
- Icebreaker Sessions
Round tables on the evening before the first conference day. The Icebreaker is a first informal networking.
- Keynotes & Best Practices
Selected presentations by high-level speakers, visionaries and renowned experts.
- World Café Session
Be part of several thematic conversation rounds with changing topics and team constellations.
- Training Session
In a workshop-like atmosphere, you will have the opportunity to discuss specific questions with a small group of participants.
- Lunch Session
A lunch workshop, in which you get the chance to address and discuss your specific solution with a qualified group of participants.
- Tweetback & Connect
The unique interactive live feedback system! Note down your thoughts on comment cards which will be pinned on walls in the networking area for further discussion.
- Panel Discussion
A moderated conversation where hand-picked industry experts discuss current and future issues from different perspectives.
- Live Tech Take
Delegates and solution providers have the chance to actively participate in product and service demos on the expo floor.
- Networking Dinner
Wind down, enjoy great food and drink in a relaxed atmosphere to absorb all the new stimulations from the day.