- This event has passed.
Insurance IoT Europe Summit
June 26, 2017 - June 27, 2017
Harness connected technology to drive product development, automate claims, reduce losses and create a positive, proactive partnership with your customers
The Insurance IoT Europe conference and exhibition is the only event created tackling the applications of connected devices across all lines of insurance. Now in its 2nd year, it’s a key meeting point for C-level executives and heads of strategy, R&D and innovation to address how IoT is transforming risk, pricing, claims and most importantly – the relationship with your customers.
Because it’s all about the customer… Once you get your IoT strategy right, you’ll be able to create new products and services and drive real customer engagement – ultimately improving your long-term business. Attend this event and take your company to the next level; transform your customer relationships and reposition your business as a personal risk partner.
Agenda designed to tackle the hottest issues in connected insurance:
- Revolutionise and personalise customer engagement: Transform your company into a personal risk partner and provide a suite of value-added services to keep your customers engaged
- Data as a currency for customer engagement: Re-invent the customer relationship in this new competitive landscape by unearthing valuable insights from real-time data
- Maximise revenue and create new product opportunities by integrating IoT into your operations across underwriting, pricing, claims and fraud
- Reduce losses by moving from reactive claims to automated, proactive loss prevention: Deploy IoT for instant notifications, predictive maintenance, servicing and more
- Manage cyber-risk within IoT: Ensure your IoT strategy is safe and secure from the outset and customer data is protected
- Navigate the pitfalls of the start-up environment and identify the technologies and partners that provide the speed, agility, security and scalability you need to succeed
Unparalleled networking opportunities for you to meet the entire IoT Insurance value chain
See who is who at the only industry event to unite insurers with leading IoT technology companies, systems integrators, and other innovative start-ups:
These are some of the senior-level insurers who will join us:
- C-Level: Chief Innovation Officer, Chief Underwriting Officer, Chief Claims Officer, Chief Product Officer, Chief Technology Officer, Chief Information Officer, Chief Strategy Officer, Chief Data Officer, Chief Analytics Officer
- Innovation: Head of Innovation
- Strategy: Head of Strategy
- Claims: Head of Claims, Head of Claims Innovation
- Underwriting: Head of Underwriting
- Sales: Head of Business Development
- Product Development: Head of Product Development, Head of Product Strategy, Head of Product Design, Head of Product Innovation
- Technology: Head of IT, Head of Technology, Head of Digital