- This event has passed.
Internet of Manufacturing Business Conference
March 7, 2017 - March 8, 2017
Hear 30+ IoT case studies from leading manufacturers
As a manufacturer, how do you plan to compete in a connected world?
According to manufacturing.net, 63% of manufacturers believe that applying the Internet of Things (IoT) to products will increase profitability over the next five years.
Ford, Boeing, Caterpillar and Konecranes are among some of the leaders in attendance who are using smart devices to transform plant efficiency and develop ‘premium’ connected products.
How are you planning to keep up?
The Internet of Manufacturing North America conference, taking place on March 7-8, 2017 at the Hyatt Magnificent Mile in Chicago will help you:
- Develop profitable new business models that will drive return on IoT investment
- Turn the IoT data tsunami into actionable insights
- Handle ever-changing cyber-threats and develop security strategies to minimize risk
- Confront the digital skills shortage and prepare your workforce
- Improve customer engagement and service through IoT
For more information about the event, download the agenda.