- This event has passed.
IoT Global Innovation Forum Barcelona
June 14, 2016 - June 16, 2016
By 2020, the amount of Internet-connected things will reach 50 billion, with $19 trillion in new profits and cost savings coming from IoT over the next decade, according to Cisco Systems.* These IoT devices will generate a staggering amount of data and stimulate tremendous business opportunities for companies across a range of market verticals. Now is the time for organizations to position themselves for success.
The 2nd Annual IoT Global Innovation Forum, June 14-16, 2016 in Barcelona, Spain, will bring together leading technology innovators, business strategists and senior executives from around the world for two days of focused networking and information sharing at the IoT cutting edge. Expert speakers will discuss the latest applications for traditional commercial processes as well as new business models and opportunities within the emerging Internet of Things ecosphere.
An Executive-Focused, Cross-Stakeholder Event
Through a series of in-depth presentations and interactive panel discussions, top industry executives will help attendees envision and implement the full potential of IoT in both consumer and industrial sectors, with an emphasis on the most intriguing case studies and technology innovations. If you are guiding a business in today’s technology climate, don’t miss this high-value opportunity to network with your senior peers and leverage the coming Internet of Things tidal wave.
Key verticals covered
- medical healthcare
- consumers electronics and connected living
- urban infrastructure management
- smart homes
- environmental monitoring
- smart building and energy management
- smartgrid and industrial applications
- intelligent transportation
Global in Focus
• Network with developers and executives from around the world who are shaping the Internet of Things future
In-Depth and Authoritative
• Dig deep into the latest technology advances and business models through objective presentations and panel sessions by industry thought leaders
Strategic and Forward-Looking
• Develop and refine your strategy for success in the coming world of IoT – examine business models and strategies for future growth
Comprehensive in Scope
• Understand how the IoT will help enable the Smart City and Smart Home of tomorrow and benefit companies across a range of consumer and industrial sectors
Who Should Attend?
The IoT Global Innovation Forum is intended for business executives, technology pioneers, and growth strategists who are looking to leverage the emerging IoT opportunity. This includes:
- Entrepreneurs, senior executives, and business planners
- IoT hardware and software vendors
- CIOs and IT professionals
- Commercial and industrial executives looking to apply IoT technologies
- System integrators and consultants
- Technology developers, designers and project managers
- VC investment and financial professionals
- Public policy, regulatory, and government representatives
- Researchers and academic professionals
- Internet service provider, networking, and communications companies
- Consumer electronics and computing companies
- Start-up firms and incubators