- This event has passed.
IoT Prototyping to Production Workshop
December 11, 2015 @ 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM CST
We invite developers and engineers to learn how to start the development of loT commercial solutions using pre-certified hardware platforms and mbed.org to quickly create new “connected prototypes”
This workshop guides programmers and tech professionals on how to crowd source libraries for sensors and peripherals using a cloud based IDE. Users will learn how to move data from edge sensor/processor to cloud platform as a service using a cellular module and Long Range RF LoRa Modules. Product Managers and Business Development Leaders are welcome – learn how to build successful business practices and how to avoid the critical pitfalls of loT development. Industry executives from AT&T, ARM, Arrow, and MultiTech will be on hand to share valuable insight on developing and managing solutions for the M2M and loT markets.
What attendees will learn:
- Rapid prototyping using a cloud based compiler
- Cellular communication to add macro-network
- Crowd sourcing libraries to add drivers from common sensors and peripherals
- How to use an application enablement platform to collect and store IoT data, obtain insights from it, and securely publish the data
- Best practices for “concept-to-commercial” development and launch of loT solutions
Who should attend:
- Programmers that are familiar with C++ want to make their devices ‘connected’
- Business Development Managers focusing on IoT, looking to shorten time-to-market
- Product Managers and Engineers looking to shorten time-to-development for products and services
Attendees Will Receive a Development Kit and Data Plan for Prototyping Purposes. Space is Limited. Reserve Your Seat Today.
Instruction Provided By:
AT&T, ARROW Electronics, and MultiTech