- This event has passed.
IoT Security Summit
October 17, 2016 - October 19, 2016
IoT Security Summit was born last year after the security track at the sister event, Internet of Things World, the largest IoT event, received an overwhelmingly positive response from industry experts. Building on a successful first year, the organizers are excited to continue this event in a growing industry. The conference’s comprehensive program includes:
- One Full Day of Blockchain
- Two Full Days of IoT Security and Privacy
- One Day of Use Cases in Industrial IoT, Energy & Utilities, Smart Cities, Manufacturing & Supply Chain, Payment & Retail, Smart Home & Connected Car, Healthcare & Wearables, Education, Travel, AI & Machine Learning, National Security, New Business Models, & Risk Management
- One Day of Technical Deep Dive: Developer’s Day, Protocols & Standards, Embedded Security & Cloud Network Security
- Interactive Learning + After hours Networking:
- Executive Speed Networking, Learning Labs, Analyst Breakfast Roundtables, and Blockchain Workshop
Over 550 Decision Makers, Influencers, And Investors Attending From Across The IoT Ecosystem
- Over 120 Forward Thinking Speakers With Deep Insights Into The Technical & Strategic Sides Of Security
Over 120 Forward Thinking Speakers With Deep Insights Into The Technical & Strategic Sides Of Security
Build New Relationships & Partnerships at IoT Security Summit
- Participate in Learning Labs
Bringing leading innovators & experts together to discuss and debate hypothetical, but specific security challenges, hacks and pain points, these interactive sessions provide an effective platform for open, informal discussion to aid additional networking, learning and problem-solving around sensitive IoT security and privacy concerns.
- Drop into Analyst Breakfast Briefings
Taking place each morning of the show, these sessions provide a perfect opportunity for attendees to ask top analysts questions on key trends and developments happening within the industry. Previously led by top analysts from the likes of Infonetics, Ovum, Altimeter Group, Machina Research, Claro Partners, IHS, and many more.
- Join Hosted Lunch Tables
You don’t always get to meet some of the most important attendees during the hustle and bustle of normal conferences. What happened to that contact you wanted to swap business cards with, or even better, get to know properly? Open to theVIPs, speakers and selected attendees, taking part in the lunch tables ensures you receive a chance to build authentic relationships with the right people.
How do they work? By booking 6-8 of the best speakers of the conference to host a lunch table. You sign up at the registration desk for a seat at one of the tables on that day (allocated on a first come, first served basis).Then just turn up for lunch and sit down. Easy!
- Party like an IoT Security Expert
Network with your favorite speaker or a potential client and unwind over delicious cocktails and hors d’oeuvres.
- Attend Blockchain360
Learn from experts and thought leaders about how Blockchain will shape industries beyond the financial markets. You will also have the chance to pose your questions in roundtable discussions, meet the top Blockchain companies, and participate in workshops.