- This event has passed.
IoT Week Korea
October 10, 2016 - October 14, 2016
To experience various Internet of Things companies’ product/services, as Internet of Things is a core technology for Intelligence Information Society and Industry 4.0, and for the purpose of business promotion with consumers and market opening, IoT Week Korea will be held from October 10 to
14, with a total of 12 events.
Many events are going to be held: the creation of new business, productivity/efficiency improvement,
resolving pending issues, and improving quality of personal lives.
- Experiential Internet of Things services for public, industrial, and private life
- Information exchange between technology, product, and application examples in the IoT industry
- Technology, Products, Policies, Application case studies
- Discovering new business partners and investment attraction support
- Networking between Industry-Academia parties
- Exploring business opportunities for professionals in the industries as home, manufacturing, automotive, trading practician, government, and public institutes
- Complete understanding of Internet of Things industry for the general public.