Machine Intelligence in Autonomous Vehicles Summit
March 23 - March 24
The Machine Intelligence in Autonomous Vehicles Summit is a unique opportunity to meet influential data scientists, technologists, world-leading researchers, entrepreneurs and software engineers all in the same room. Discover how machine intelligence and AI will impact transportation and prepare for a smarter world driven by artificial intelligence.
The summit will take place in San Francisco on 23-24 March t2017 alongside the Machine Intelligence Summit. Join over 450 experts from both summitsto discussdriverless cars, sensors, wearables, IoT, smart parking, deep learning, virtual assistants and security systems.
- Sam Kherat, Sr. Manufacturing Automation Leader, Caterpillar
- Zhixuan (Evie) Fu, Data Scientist, Tesla Motors
- Bryan Mistele, President & CEO, INRIX
- ModarAlaoui, CEO & Founder, Eyeris
- IoannisPetousis, Head of Data Science, Renovo Motors
Sessions will include:
- Data Driven: Connecting Cars for Smarter Cities
- Emotion Recognition Through Embedded Vision
- Autonomous Action Taking and the need for HAI
Tickets & Registration
Limited tickets are available for this event! Previous events have sold out, so book early to avoid disappointment. For further information and to register, go to: https://www.re-work.co/events/machine-intelligence-auto-san-francisco-2017
Use the discount code IOT20 for 20% off the already discounted Early Bird tickets.
RE•WORKis a platform of events bringing together breakthrough technology, cutting- edge science and entrepreneurship shaping the future of business and society. For more information, view the full line-up of events here: www.re-work.co or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For all enquiries, including media interviews and images, please email:Nikita Johnsonnjohnson@re-work.co or call +4420 3287 0590