- This event has passed.
MIT Internet of Things Bootcamp
May 29, 2017 - June 3, 2017
The MIT Internet of Things Bootcamp is a short, intense course that teaches people how to apply connectivity to solve big problems with tiny computers.
May 29 – June 3, 2017
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Welcome to the inaugural MIT Internet of Things Bootcamp!
By the time you make it through the MIT Internet of Things Bootcamp, you will have taken classes from MIT faculty to learn about cutting edge technology, used sensors to collect data, and applied the data to solve real life problems. The MIT Internet of Things Bootcamp will culminate in a hackathon to showcase the coolest projects.
By the end of the MIT Internet of Things Bootcamp, you will learn how to:
- Choose appropriate sensors and collect data
- Use microcontrollers to transfer data from sensors to the Internet
- Apply web tools to remotely analyze the data
- Send processed information back to a device
- Control electronic systems over the Internet
- Apply the information to solve big problems
- See what new IoT technologies MIT is developing
- Understand how to make money from IoT
- Predict key trends in emerging IoT industries