- This event has passed.
Security for the Internet of Things
December 16, 2015 @ 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM EST
Internet of Things security risks and implementation are understandably hot topics. From credit card data breeches to hackers potentially taking control of car infotainment systems, the potential for security intrusion seems vast. But security gaps can be recognized by organizations that take the time to plan appropriately. Implementation of security methods should be incorporated in IoT and Machine-to-Machine (M2M) devices and application from the very start.
For an advanced discussion on key security topics in IoT, register for this one-hour webinar sponsored by the IoT M2M Council (IMC) and features Aeris Chief Technology Officer, Syed Zaeem Hosain. The speakers will provide helpful guidelines to assess your business’ vulnerabilities so you can determine what you must do to protect your information. Topics covered include:
- The risk points for IoT/M2M applications.
- Unique security issues for IoT/M2M programs.
- How to assess what is “secure enough” for your IoT/M2M application.
- Understanding what you can and cannot secure and at what cost.
- How to plan for the future in terms of scaling and longevity of your program
This free webinar, Security for the Internet of Things, takes place on December 16, 2015, at 11:00 am ET.