Security and privacy are top priorities as the Internet of Things (IoT) creates an increasingly connected world—connected devices are expected to reach 21 billion by the year 2020. The Security of Things, the Smart Card Alliance’s newest event, takes a deep dive into the advantages and challenges IoT presents across every market, including payments, transportation, industrial, government, manufacturing, M2M, consumer and healthcare, and highlights the need for secure IoT architectures using embedded security and privacy technology.
Don’t miss this event, the best venue to learn, communicate and network with fellow IoT security industry colleagues!
Attendees of the Security of Things conference can build their own experience from sessions scheduled throughout the event by choosing between the concurrent Secure IoT Technology and Secure IoT Applications tracks. The two-day conference will feature keynotes, panels and track sessions on the most important topics in the industry, including:
- The Security of Things: A Perspective on Securing the IoT Ecosystem
- IoT Smart Chip Technology
- Cryptography of Things: Payment, Security, and Privacy
- Taming the Big Elephant – Securing IoT, Challenges and Opportunities
- IoT, Biometrics, and Identity
- Connected Government: IoT for States
- Securing IoT Payments Between Devices and Merchants
- Provisioning and Managing Identities of Devices
- Balancing Convenience with Protection
- IoT Authentication and Mobile Security.