Security of Things World 2017
June 12 - June 13
Security of Things World is the industry event for engaged, high level, international executives from across all sectors that are affected by the need for security of the Internet of Things. Connect with over300 peers on June12-13 in Berlinto learn, network and share best practice strategiesat the only dedicated forum where all stakeholders who play an active role in the security of IoTcome together. Join the conversations at the Security of Things World this June in Berlin to accelerate market adoption and gain a deeper business and technical understanding of Industry 4.0 and the security of IoT landscape.
What to expect
● 60+ expert speakers
● 300+ attendees
● 2,5 days with over 70 interactive sessions incl. Keynotes, World Café discussions, Workshops, Case Studies and much more
● 15hrs of dedicated networking time
● Representation of the entire Security of IoT ecosystem and value chain
Key themes covered at Security of Things World 2017
- Expanding and shifting industry boundaries:
How are IoT technologies changing security needs?
- Security & interoperability:
How far away are we from a universal standardisation? Implementation of open source and open standards?
- Bringing security to the Cloud:
Connectivity is all happening now in the cloud. How can the cloud be a secure platform for you?
- Rethinking the technology strategy for scalable, secure and efficient IoT:
Addressing security throughout the smart, connected product lifecycle, from the initial design to the operational environment.
- Business Continuity Management:
Prepare your business for the unknown by anticipating enterprise risks and sustainably closing security gaps.
- Securing your cyber physical systems by bridging them with innovation:
How can you assure that the Security of your IoT business becomes one of your most valued assets?
- Safeguarding enterprise data:Tailor your proposition to respond to the security concerns that preoccupy enterprise customers today.
- Discover the possibilities opening up with the convergence of the digital and physical world
- Icebreaker Sessions
Round tables on the evening before the first conference day. The Icebreaker is a first informal networking.
- Keynotes & Best Practices
Selected presentations by high-level speakers, visionaries and renowned experts.
- World Café Session
Be part of several thematic conversation rounds with changing topics and team constellations.
- Training Session
In a workshop-like atmosphere, you will have the opportunity to discuss specific questions with a small group of participants.
- Lunch Session
A lunch workshop, in which you get the chance to address and discuss your specific solution with a qualified group of participants.
- Tweetback & Connect
The unique interactive live feedback system! Note down your thoughts on comment cards which will be pinned on walls in the networking area for further discussion.
- Panel Discussion
A moderated conversation where hand-picked industry experts discuss current and future issues from different perspectives.
- Live Tech Take
Delegates and solution providers have the chance to actively participate in product and service demos on the expo floor.
- Networking Dinner
Wind down, enjoy great food and drink in a relaxed atmosphere to absorb all the new stimulations from the day.