- This event has passed.
Global Smart Manufacturing Summit
March 29, 2017 - March 31, 2017
Smart Manufacturing applies information and manufacturing intelligence to
integrate the voice, demands and intelligence of the ‘customer’ throughout
the entire manufacturing supply chain.
Join us in this global summit that will give you the general overview of
smart manufacturing and the production trend that are currently led by the
top industry leaders.
From our keynote speaker to small panel discussions, you will gain insights
into what it takes to thrive in this new paradigm shift in manufacturing.
KEY TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED
- The Digital Manufacturing Revolution
- Internet Of Things And Industry 4.0 Facilitating The Future Of Manufacturing
- How IOT will help in the area of Work Instructions/ Product Drawing / Standard operating procedure
- Robotics and industry 4.0: “possible relationships and impact on automated systems
- Robots As Co-Workers And The Future Of Manufacturing
- Bringing Real-Time Production Line Performance Data To The Shop-Floor For Higher Quality Goods At Reduced Costs
- Why is a Matured Lean Process Imperative to Align with the Changing Face of Manufacturing
- Leadership And Talent Management In The Digital Era.