You are invited to meet the Vice President of IoT at T-Mobile, the Head of Engineering & Networking at Google and the Director of Intelligent Cities at GE, to mention a few, in San Francisco on April 19 & 20.
Join a no-holds-barred discussion on IoT tools, techniques and strategies that continue to build the connected world. This is a chance to expand your network and stead ahead of competitors by being part of the Internet of Things Summit, 2017.
What will be discussed?
- ‘Execution and Delivery of High-Level Products’ from Head of Engineering & Networking at Google
- ‘Implementing Strategic Vision for Human Intelligence Development’ from Information Security Executive at FBI
- ‘Cashless Society’ from Global Product Head at PayPal
- ‘We Only Adopt What We Trust’ from Presidential Innovation Fellow at The White House
- ‘Using Big Data and Analytics to Enable “SMART” Mobility & Transportation’ from Chief Information Officer at City of Atlanta
- ‘Heading to a World Where Every Product we Use is Smart’ from Director, Product Innovation & Engineering at Nokia
- ‘Robots as Mobile Sensor Platforms and their Role as Data Collection Points’ from Chief Robotics Officer at Gamma 2 Robotics
You can see the full agenda here.
- Learn about the shared economy and how IoT could help you benefit financially from your existing assets.
- Understand how industries are capitalising on the growth of IoT, and how your organisation could do so too.
- Hone in on your skills and explore new tools to both improve how you gather your data and how to leverage it.
How To Register
– You can register online by following this link and using code IOTDO10 for 10% off all passes.
– Alternatively, please contact Roy Asterley for more information & group rates at (email@example.com) or (+1-415-692-5426)