- This event has passed.
Thoughtful Machines: Thriving in the Internet of Things
March 22, 2016 @ 5:00 PM - 7:30 PM EDT
The Internet of Things (IoT) is predicted to have an impact 5 to 10 times greater than that of the Internet. There are currently seven connected devices per person on earth, and by 2022, it is estimated that 25 to 50 billion objects will be connected through Internet of Things. The total economic impact estimated to reach $3 to $11 trillion by 2025.
Every day, people turn on their smart phones and find themselves connected to multiple aspects of their personal and business lives, experiencing a taste of IoT. The Internet of Things is generating opportunities for businesses to provide new services, and disrupt existing industries. Many companies will have a choice: disrupt, or be disrupted.
On March 22, join The Executives’ Club as panelists discuss the implications of IoT for their businesses, how they are planning for new capabilities the questions they are asking of their colleagues, and how you should be thinking about the future of IoT within your business.
- Claudine Bianchi, CMO, ClickSoftware
- Dean Crutchfield, CIO, Zebra Technologies
- Dr. Joseph C. Kvedar, Vice President, Connected Health, Partners HealthCare
- Alex Luttschyn, Head of Global Sales, Pivotal Labs and Cloud Native Services, Pivotal Software
- Rajiv Sivaraman, VP & Head of Plant Security Services, Siemens
- Kathryn Ross, Managing Director, Accenture
Technology Committee Co-Chairs: Accenture and CDW
For more information, visit www.ExecutivesClub.org.