Exosite LLC is now collaborating with ARM, the world’s leading semiconductor company, by providing a complete solution for secure connected-product development. The two companies have teamed up to integrate Murano, Exosite’s enterprise IoT software platform, and ARM® mbed™ Cloud, a scalable solution for IoT device management. The combined offering gives customers a standards-based and secure chip-to-cloud device-management solution, along with vertical-solution templates and IoT-platform functionality to simplify and accelerate connected-product development.
Murano and mbed Cloud together provide a proven, trusted data pipeline from devices to end applications. As a result, users do not have to invest time and money developing the technology stack, so they get to market faster and can focus on making their connected-product offering unique.
Once device data has been securely transported to Murano, users can create sophisticated connected solutions leveraging platform features like data storage, software integrations, product configurations, and vertical-solution templates that reduce time-to-market and slash development costs. Exosite also offers technology-driven Digital Transformation Services to support IoT strategy development and execution, and its Exosite IoT Alliance (EIA) partner ecosystem to support rapid IoT-solution deployment.
Exosite and ARM mbed Cloud customers will now have access to:
- Inherently secure device connectivity and lifecycle management from ARM mbed IoT Device Platform.
- The extensive ARM mbed OS device ecosystem supported by over 85 silicon platforms, developer tools and documentation.
- Bandwidth-efficient connectivity for resource-constrained IoT devices through ARM mbed standard protocols.
- Data storage, integrated services (like stream analytics) and customizable RESTful application APIs through Exosite’s Murano platform.
- Exosite’s Exchange, an IoT marketplace that leverages reusable and interoperable IoT elements to power a centralized IoT approach.
- Off-the-shelf industrial and consumer IoT applications, including IT/OT integrations for enterprise deployments.
- Exosite’s Digital Transformation Services for connected-product strategy development.
The EIA partner ecosystem, which includes 70+ partners that enable the rapid deployment of IoT solutions.
“Sending data from connected devices securely to the cloud in a trusted manner is key to accelerating IoT and can be a challenge for many OEMs,” said Michael Horne, VP of sales and marketing, IoT Business Unit, ARM. “The collaboration between ARM and Exosite’s Murano platform offers a streamlined way for customers to manage connected devices in the field and move this data securely to build cloud-side applications.”
“The collaboration between ARM and Exosite delivers a complete IoT platform that organizations can leverage to ensure the success of their connected-product strategy,” said Hans Rempel, CEO, Exosite. “Together, we make it faster, safer, and more affordable for OEMs to deploy discrete IoT initiatives and to connect them into their enterprise without having to invest in costly infrastructure and internal teams of security, network, and IoT experts.”