Fujitsu, a Diamond and Cloud Premier level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN), will highlight innovative Data Center solutions and the Fujitsu M10 server solutions at Oracle OpenWorld 2016. This year, the Fujitsu booth (#701 Moscone South) will showcase Fujitsu M10 servers’ energy efficiency, compact size and flexible expansion technologies that make it an ideal platform for IoT, eCommerce, in-memory computing, cloud and big data deployments across a wide range of industries.
Fujitsu Technology and Business of America, Inc. Executive Vice President Goro Watanabe will be featured in an Executive Solution Session speaking on the topic of innovative Fujitsu technologies benefitting organizations around the world. As a Grande Sponsor of Oracle OpenWorld 2016, Fujitsu will have a significant presence with conference sessions, solution demonstrations and additional informative talks by Fujitsu subject matter experts.
The latest in data center technology will be on display in the Fujitsu booth. With extensive experience in liquid cooling, Fujitsu will demonstrate prototypes for the next stage in system packaging for the data center. The innovative Liquid Immersion Cooling System reduces power requirements by 40 percent and space by 50 percent compared to traditional data centers. The new Fujitsu hybrid Vapor Liquid Loop Cooling (VLLC) for future data center compute solutions will also be shown. Booth visitors will also get a sneak peek at the next generation Fujitsu SPARC64 silicon technology. These technologies are included in the Fujitsu vision of next-generation data centers as the gateway into a hyper-connected, human-centric world.
Also featured in the Fujitsu booth:
- GlobeRanger, a Fujitsu Company, delivers industry leading IoT and RFID solutions for asset management, manufacturing/WIP, supply chain, warehouse management, and aviation operations, all integrated with your existing Oracle Applications estate. Visitors can see how manufacturing supply chain information becomes precise, timely, and actionable, with improved efficiency and reliability utilizing GlobeRanger solutions.
- Fujitsu IoT solution UBIQUITOUSWARE monitors vital information and provides real-time, high-accuracy location data.
- RunMyProcess, a Fujitsu Company, provides a cloud-based platform that enables organizations to rapidly build, integrate, deploy and run business processes. Together, UBIQUITOUSWARE and RunMyProcess use a wide range of digital information to enable human-centric initiatives with new and valuable lines of services.
- Grid Dynamics, an innovative IT engineering services company and a Fujitsu M10 technology partner, will showcase its blueprint for e-commerce platforms optimized for the public cloud. Using Oracle Commerce Cloud, this blueprint allows retailers to easily spin-up test environments and roll out changes to production with a click, using dedicated, fully-managed cloud infrastructures.
- GridGain, provider of an enterprise-grade in-memory computing platform built on the open source Apache Ignite project, will demonstrate its GridGain In-Memory Data Fabric solution on the Fujitsu M10 server. The combination of GridGain and the Fujitsu M10 server offers an in-memory computing solution that is orders of magnitude faster than is possible with traditional disk-based technologies, enabling real-time transactional and analytics processing on large-scale data sets.
- Striim provides streaming analytics and real-time, end-to-end data integration implemented on the Fujitsu M10 with Oracle Database. Striim will highlight use cases for finance, manufacturing and smart taxi in the booth, demonstrating the value of fresh data and the ability to use it intelligently. By utilizing the Fujitsu M10, Striim takes advantage of the server’s large memory, compute power and I/O.
For more information please visit www.fujitsu.com.