Gartner, has placed SOTI Inc. as a Visionary in the analyst firm’s annual Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Mobility Management Suites. SOTI, the world’s leading provider of Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) solutions, was positioned highest on the ability to execute axis in the Visionaries quadrant.
SOTI supports complex use cases, unique vertical industry requirements, and broad OS and form factor management. SOTI’s proven ability to manage mobile devices and enterprise IoT peripherals, and its flagship MobiControl solution’s breadth of functionality, enable it to stand out in today’s EMM marketplace.
“At SOTI, we believe a unified solution is needed to address strategic mobility and IoT requirements, and we’re proud that Gartner has placed SOTI as a visionary for the third consecutive year,” said SOTI CEO Carl Rodrigues. “We’ve accomplished this while maintaining sustainable, profitable, double-digit year over year growth, rapidly expanding our global footprint, and staying true to our commitment to evolving MobiControl as a unified solution that exceeds our 15,000 worldwide customers’ needs for advanced enterprise mobility deployments.”
Key milestones include:
- Proven enterprise mobility IoT deployments: Well before smartphones were introduced to the market and became mainstream in the enterprise, SOTI’s expertise in connecting ruggedised devices paved the way for future IoT connectivity. SOTI MobiControl manages the broadest range of mobile and IoT devices, including: smartphones, tablets, PCs, laptops, digital signage, wearables, mobile POS, printers, scanners, refrigerators and more.
- Recognised dominance in Android management: SOTI continues to strengthen its foothold as the leader in Android management, expanding its Android+ OEM relationships by 56 per cent in the past year, to more than 95 device manufacturers representing more than 90 per cent of the Android device market.
- Pioneer in industry-best remote control and integrated helpdesk: These best-in-class capabilities offer administrators the ability to remotely support and troubleshoot their growing mobile workforce effortlessly.
- Private, profitable and growing: SOTI doubled its revenue and headcount in the past two years, and is on track to double its research and development headcount in the near future.
- Expanding global footprint: SOTI has 6 global offices, and employees in more than 22 countries providing 24×7 localised sales and support. It grew its reseller channel by 200 per cent in the last 24 months to over 2,000 partners in 170 countries. SOTI provides advanced mobility solutions and services to 15,000 enterprise customers worldwide with its flexible cloud and on-premise offerings.
SOTI is heavily invested in the continuous development of the tools and technologies that power enterprise mobility. When mobility is a strategic business driver and is mission-critical, enterprises turn to SOTI for its nearly 20 years of mobility expertise, advanced functionality, and visionary perspective.
For more information, visit www.soti.net.